New Muppet movie in development for potential 2013 release

Status
Not open for further replies.

RealWonderman

Reaction score
Disappointing about Waltz, but Burrell is an excellent second choice. He can definitely do both deadpan delivery of jokes and physical comedy, both of which are probably going to be all over the place in this movie. I hope we get some more casting news soon.
Match made in heaven!

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I for on am just glad news is coming in! :smile: I'm sure lots more will be coming next month!

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
YES! YES!!
I really wanted him in the last movie as a cameo, but I guess this is even better! He's hilarious! Will be an excellent addition to the already crazy and zany Muppet movie.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I really had no idea who Waltz was and I don't know who Burrell is either but the fact he was on Sesame Steeet makes me think he'll fit in just fine! :smile:

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I really had no idea who Waltz was and I don't know who Burrell is either but the fact he was on Sesame Steeet makes me think he'll fit in just fine! :smile:
He plays Phil Dunphy in Modern Family, I don't know if you watch that show, but he's definatley one of the funniest characters in the show. Watch an episode of it.

I think he'll fit in just fine. He can be very Muppety. :smile:

LouisTheOtter

Reaction score
Ty Burrell could be one of the best casting choices for any Muppet production in the past 15 years. I've enjoyed his work on Modern Family since his debut - not only is he great at physical comedy and pratfalls but he has this wonderful sly wit that pops out when you least expect it. And he takes lines that have absolutely no business being funny and makes them hilarious.

He'd be a great fit for the new movie no matter what role he plays. Getting even more excited as I type this... :smile::smile::smile:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
He plays Phil Dunphy in Modern Family, I don't know if you watch that show, but he's definatley one of the funniest characters in the show. Watch an episode of it.

I think he'll fit in just fine. He can be very Muppety. :smile:
Nope I don't watch Modern Family. It's actually quite sad in general I have cable but barely watch it. :embarrassed: That's why up until last year I had no idea who Jason Segal was. But I saw the clip of him on Sesame and yep I can see why he got the job. :smile:

MAN GUYS CAN YOU BELIEVE NEXT MONTH?!! THEIR GONNA BE FILMING!!! YAHOO!!!

toadster101

Reaction score
I hope Walter doesn't play a major role in this. <_< Pepe and Rizzo deserve some screen time.

Status
Not open for further replies.