The first ever Muppet Central Christmas Party

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Ru: (snatching Robin up into her arms and smooching him on the back of the neck) C'mere, cutie--you're under the mistletoe!
Robin: (giggling) Auntie Ru! You're supposed to kiss someone you like.
Ru: I like you....
Fozzie: How 'bout me? You like me, right?
Ru: (kissing Fozzie on his fuzzy head) I like you plenty. You're my favorite bear.
Deadly: Can I get back in line? My room-mate's gone to sleep and there's no one to watch over me.
Ru: This is not a line! Piggy's the one with the line. But I think Kim was explaining how the mistletoe worked earlier....
Deadly: (ruffled fingers together excitedly) Hmmm--what a delightful proposition. (slinks off in "stalk" mode)
Robin: Auntie Ru--did you just sic Uncle Deadly on Miss Kim?
Ru: Well, I prefer to think of it as sic-ing Miss Kim on Uncle Deadly. Can't wait to see how that turns out....

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
:grouchy:: Yuck! *goes into trashcan*

:shifty:: Hey, wait up! *opens lid and dives in*

Yeah, me too! *does the same*. Jeez, who knew it was so big in this thing? Hey, what does this door lead to?

Slackbot

Reaction score
Kim spots the dragon heading her way, and belatedly realizes where she's standing. Escape is impossible. Resistance is futile. She sees only one way to save herself. When Deadly moves in for the kill, she grabs Janken up and holds him in front of herself as a fleece shield. Janken takes the metaphorical bullet. Deadly makes his escape, cackling madly.

Janken: [wiping mouth off on sleeve] You could have just told me how mistletoe works.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeesch. *Hopes not for a repeat of the whole Ira Finkle scene when UD realizes what just happened.

Excuses self for the bat-room line. Why does it feel like I've been running a lot just to get nowhere fast in my dreams? I don't even like running. Meh.

Meanwhile...

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
*beat from dancing, May is now making a hot chocolate in the kitchen, careful to avoid the chickens, cows, pigs, penguins and the Swedish Chef chasing the turkey with a butcher's cleaver. Exits kitchen where a noticible goose chase of kissing and mistletoe is going on.*

Pfft! Pathetic tradition if you ask me.

*one piece of mistletoe flies in May's direction and she catches it instinctively. After a beat, she looks over to Zoot sleeping close to the Christmas Tree.*

*shrugs*

What the hay.

*goes over to Zoot, crouches down, holds the mistletoe above them and plants a kiss in his cheek.*

Merry Christmas, Saxman.

:cool:: Zzzz, Chag sameach...zzzzz.

tutter_fan

Reaction score
:news:: AND NOW, A MUPPET NEWSFLASH!!!!!! It looks like there's a lot of snow coming our way. Expect blizzard conditions within the next 12 to 24 hours....
***gets pelted with snowballs in various sizes***
and in other news, Tutter_fan has just reached over 1,500 posts!

Hubert

Reaction score
(Happy 5K, tutter!)

DH: My oh my, lots of mistletoe action over there...

Yeah...why don't you go join in the fun? *smirks*

DH: Very funny.

And now we're going to be snowed in with blizzard conditions...that doesn't sound good. Hope everyone made it safely in who wants to come before the storm approaches.

MissMusical12

Reaction score
:news:: AND NOW, A MUPPET NEWSFLASH!!!!!! It looks like there's a lot of snow coming our way. Expect blizzard conditions within the next 12 to 24 hours....
***gets pelted with snowballs in various sizes***
and in other news, Tutter_fan has just reached over 1,500 posts!
SNOW!!!! -opens front door and sees the giant pile of snow blocking the way. The giant snow pile then falls on.....me-
:concern:: Wow...it's like the blizzard is coming to us inside this house.
-emerging from snow pile- Ya think?

Piggy The Frog

Reaction score
Wow, good thing none of us are trapped outside!

:smile:: *rushes into the room* Piggy, there you are! I've been looking everywhere for you!
:mad:: *turns away from Kermit* Moi is not speaking to you.
What happened?
:mad:: I saw him with his arm around that... that... *sob*
:smile:: Piggy, I can explain... I was just comforting Annie Sue after she got trampled by everyone and hurt her ankle. It's what friends do!

MissMusical12

Reaction score
Annie Sue: Well, I'm alright now, Kermit. Thank you, sir. -sees Miss Piggy- Oh, hi, Miss Piggy!