Half of the Stairs are Missing

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I just finished another rereading of this. And since I posted on HoG the other day, I figured it wouldn't be fair for me to ask for more of that story and not ask for more of this one. :stick_out_tongue:
What does HoG stand for?

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Heh. Funny. "Hog" has entirely positive connotations in my mind. A hog could be a Harley-Davidson motorcycle, for instance, and that's the first thing I think of. Both of my parents have one of those. Then of course I think of HoG as in Heart of Gold, which is very long and has lots of chapters. OR, it could be HOG, the Harley Owner's Group, which also has lots of chapters, but an entirely different kind of chapters... All very good things! I mean, I suppose it could be used as a verb, when someone's hogging the blankets or the spotlight or other such things. THAT definition is certainly in my vocabulary. But oddly enough, I hardly ever use the word for the definition that most people probably think of first, which is as a noun, referring to a pig, of course, and... and please don't mind my rambling. I'm just geeking out about language. I do that from time to time.

Anyway. ...What was I doing here? Posting? I don't remember why I'm posting. I only meant to be lurking. Actually, I MEANT to be decorating the tree just now... or possibly playing a game. I don't remember which. Wait, no! I meant to be going to the bank. I think. Or, no, it was the tree thing, wasn't it? Oh dear. Please excuse me. I need to go remember what I'm doing.

Abb Green

Reaction score
And this entire story, ladies and gentlemen, is why it is so IMPORTANT to look both ways before crossing the street! And also why you need to be careful about where you play and drive... :frown:

Great story, Lisa! :smile:

TheWeirdoGirl

Reaction score
Hey Lisa... hope you're doing well. I know you haven't been around in a while, but if you see this, please know that an update to any of your stories would be much appreciated. :smile: