New Muppet movie in development for potential 2013 release

Status
Not open for further replies.

beaker

Reaction score
I'd rather see Whoopi than ever having Rob "Derp de derr" Schnider in a Muppet film ever again. I wish that they signed a restraining order against him after Muppets From Space. He shouldn't even shoot a film in the same studio as a Muppet... though, that doesn't seem too much of a problem these days.

I dunno about anyone else, but I do NOT want cameo news. First off, I want everything to be a surprise (like that's going to happen). But mostly because last time we heard cameos, half of them were false, and then half of what remained were slashed out of the film and not even on the Blu Ray extras. I'd rather be pleasantly surprised by a cameo by someone who I didn't know was going to be in the film than mildly disappointed that someone who I was expecting to be in the film in a lost sequence.

I bought the blu ray finally, and I still cant see the darn thing as it turns out my blu ray player I thought I had installed was bunk. Is there anywhere the featurettes/deleted scenes can be downloaded online(now that I legally own it)

muppetlover123

Reaction score
I bought the blu ray finally, and I still cant see the darn thing as it turns out my blu ray player I thought I had installed was bunk. Is there anywhere the featurettes/deleted scenes can be downloaded online(now that I legally own it)

i was wondering the same thing....

RealWonderman

Reaction score
Jennifer Saunders and Joanna Lumley...as Edina and Pats, of course!!! Match made in heaven!!!!

dwmckim

Reaction score
Jennifer Saunders and Joanna Lumley...as Edina and Pats, of course!!! Match made in heaven!!!!
This needs to happen some time be it the next movie or whenever...course i'd be just as happy with Saunders/Lumley showing up as different characters...or even French & Saunders wreaking havoc in Muppetland.

Heck, if they could do it for The Storyteller, the Muppets definately need a turn!

RealWonderman

Reaction score
This needs to happen some time be it the next movie or whenever...course i'd be just as happy with Saunders/Lumley showing up as different characters...or even French & Saunders wreaking havoc in Muppetland.

Heck, if they could do it for The Storyteller, the Muppets definately need a turn!
I can't help but ponder the comedy gold of a bombed Pats and Eddie with the Muppets!!

RealWonderman

Reaction score
Oh! Daniel Radcliffe too...he SWOONED over Piggy at the BAFTA Awards!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Christoph Waltz couldn't make it, so Ty Burrell is going to be in that role.

WOW! For a second time, Ty shows up when other actors don't. The other time being Mr. Peabody in the upcoming movie when Robert Downy Jr. backed out. it's a shame that he's kinda Mr. second choice, but he's clearly going to be a laugh riot in this film.

And wouldn't you know? As I'm typing this, a Ty Burrell voiced commercial for Fios is on TV. Dude's everywhere.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Disappointing about Waltz, but Burrell is an excellent second choice. He can definitely do both deadpan delivery of jokes and physical comedy, both of which are probably going to be all over the place in this movie. I hope we get some more casting news soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.