Hensonville City 2011

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Is satisfied after posting that November fic and Beth liked it.
:batty: So vhat's for December?
Since that's the last one left, it'll be something, *inhales like Long John, indulgent. But it won't go on the docket until closer to year's end so we can deal with all the Christmas stuff around here.

Uncle D, trudging back with a chicken stir-fry veggies supper for Apt 1, that reminds me...
Yeah, we'll get the Christmas candelabra and wreath set up on the weekend.
:batty: That reminds me, there's the vonderful tree out in Hensonville Town Square with all the lovely little Muppet Christmas ornaments. Ah, vhat fun it will be counting them all!

Okay guys, let's dig in and maybe if more people are about we can start sending Christmas number cookies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Cook. BTW: Did you get that ipad you wanted for Christmas last year?
You probably want the chocolate chip 3's, so here's a batch of 'em that Count made. Oh and please tell Beth she's welcome to drop by.

*Afterwards... *Heats up an egg roll for midday snackage. Well, I simply must eat something.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Delivers some double-fudge 10 cookies to Kim in Apt 6 while the light of her online beacon is still glowing, indicating she and her roomies are in now.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Gillis: You're watching television...with the sound off...while listening to MCR?
Kim: It's called "multi-tasking", Maestro. Besides, I think I'm falling out of love with "Elementary".
Gillis: But it's Sherlock Holmes! I thought you loved Sherlock Holmes!
Kim: I do. I just don't think I'm that fond of this incarnation.
Boober: And it has nothing to do with the fact that you prefer that Benedict Cumberbatch over Johnny Lee Miller.
Kim: Of course not. [looks up at TV] Oh, like that's not blatant advertising...
Gillis: What is?
Kim: That tablet with Windows 8 on it. With the snap-on keyboard? The one Microsoft has been hawking for the last few weeks? You can't tell me it's coincidence that Holmes suddenly has one of those things.
Boober: I thought I was supposed to be the cynic in this apartment.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmm, I think I know someone who'll be perking up at hearing Mr. Cumberbatch as the voice of Smog.
UD: Indeed, Hollywood dragons just haven't passed mustard lately. It will be such a fright to witness a truly scary dragon in action, other than myself of corpse.

*Hopes Muppets 2 does get released next year on my birthday, if that's the case then Hobbit 2 gets shoved to the backburner in movie importance. :fanatic:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*:batty: drops off some fudge and macadamia 12 cookies at Apt 2 with a card signed by us, along with a new pair of maracas for Rosita's birthday.

*Uncle D sneaks about upstairs, placing a gift card for some of the HV Mall's stores and some fudge and choc chip 13's at Apt 8 for Tony's birthday present.

*Ed finishes the delivery with some fudge and PB 14 cookies at Apt 7 for Ailie and whoever else may want 'em.

*Roomies meet up back downstairs at Apt 1 for a cup of hot chocolate and a new chapter of Kermie's Girl to read through.

Katzi428

Reaction score
*:batty: drops off some fudge and macadamia 12 cookies at Apt 2 with a card signed by us, along with a new pair of maracas for Rosita's birthday.
facepalm I've done it again! Rosita...I'm SO sorry!

Rosita hugs me Kathy take it easy chica! You've had a lot going on lately! I understand. Really...it's fine! I promise you I'm not mad! next week we'll do lunch for sure all right?
Thanks for understanding. And yes. Next week is lunch for us!

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-----------
Rhonda: This place is ALL about the birthdays, I tellya. And do any of them ever consider those of us who need to watch our waistlines? Huh? Do they??

:news: Er...is something unusual going to happen to it?

Rhonda: *whiskers twitch in exasperation* Nevermind! Now come on, help me...ungh...carry this down to Tony...arrrrgh!

:news: What the hey IS it?

Rhonda: Do NOT tell me you've never seen the commercials for these!

:news: As if I bother with crass advertisements! PBS only has sponsors, not commercials...

Rhonda: Whatever. Those ads keep YOU on the air, ya know. So read the box, genius. And heave ho!

:news: *puzzled, helps Rhonda lift the box; as soon as he has it off the floor she lets go to daub her brow with a hankie and catch her breath* Ugh...ungh...what the hey... *he reads the side of the box* Uh..."Marvelous Morty's Extreme Seedy Makeover: Home Edition"?

Rhonda: Right up his alley. And I do mean alley. Now tote that bale!
------------------

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Meanwhile...

*Leaves some more cookies for Kris and her roomies just because.
*Uncle D adds a pair of winter caps with lights attached for the Martians, as a very belated birthday gift.