Droop in "A Muppet Family Christmas"?

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
I didn't spot Droop anywhere but Muppet Wiki said that he appeared in this special, "A Muppet Family Christmas". It may be some mistake here.
Can anyone tell me where he is if Droop is in that special, please?

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
No, according to the article, he is in MTI. I'm just not sure where though..I'll do some research.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Isn't he Piggy/Benjamina's little feather-boa anteater? Or maybe just another pirate on the ship, I dunno. :wink: (there should really be a Droop smiley, ha)

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Isn't he Piggy/Benjamina's little feather-boa anteater? Or maybe just another pirate on the ship, I dunno. :wink: (there should really be a Droop smiley, ha)
Actually, the anteater in Muppet Treasure Island is Flaubert, not Droop. Flaubert may resemble Droop, but Flaubert has dark gray fur while Droop is has dark green fur. Flaubert also appeared in one episode of The Animal Show and in the second opening of Mopatop's Shop, along with Droop.

snichols1973

Reaction score
According to the article, an earlier Frackle version (then known as Snivelly) appeared in The Great Santa Claus Switch, later to be redesigned as Droop, with a brief cameo at the beginning of The Muppet Christmas Carol, where an older woman closes a window on his nose...

snichols1973

Reaction score
:wink: (there should really be a Droop smiley, ha)
It would be nice to see a smiley to represent all those Frackles out there; and possibly future Muppet emoticons for Bobo the Bear, Link Hogthrob, and even Uncle Deadly....

Hubert

Reaction score
Droop's in one of the windows in the background during the Hispanola boarding scene in MTI.
Neat, I never really noticed him there. I'll have to look out for that next time I watch MTI.