New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Hubert

Reaction score
Well, I like the double meaning for your name, now, then. Can mean your nickname, or could also bring to mind Piggy's dog. :smile:

MuppetRican

Reaction score
Are you new to Muppet Central? Then this is the discussion for you.

Please introduce yourself and tell us a little bit about your Muppet experiences and interests. Did you get into the Muppets at an early age or just recently? What are some of your favorite Muppet memories, characters, movies, or shows?

Whatever your perspective on Henson's creations you are welcome here and we're looking forward to getting to know you!
Wuttup Muppet Family!

Hubert

Reaction score
Hi, MuppetRican! Welcome to the forum. I really hope you enjoy it here a lot!

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
To all new members!!!

Oh, there's no fire in the fireplace
There's no carpet on the floor
Don't try to order dinner
There's no kitchen anymore
But if the road's been kinda bumpy
And you need to rest a spell
Well, welcome home to Happiness Hotel

Warning- MC may cause addiction, idenity crisis, earthquakes, floods and tornadoes. Please do not drink things at your computer if you laugh easily. Also call your doctor if you should turn green. Thank you and enjoy your stay with us! :smile:

Jim and Frank

Reaction score
HI ho, guys.I've loved the muppets all my life, especially:eek:. I love the magic of Henson's creatures, and the thing's Jim could do. I love the Muppet's take Manhattan, closely followed by the Muppet movie! I don't like Muppet's from space much, sorry:concern:. Of course, I love the Muppet Show, but who doesn't? I have always dreamed to work with the Muppet's, so I hope I can write many fan fiction's.

Hubert

Reaction score
Hi, Jim and Frank! Welcome to the forum. And don't worry there, not many people care for MFS 'round these parts, so you're not alone (I'm one of them, in fact). And that will be great if you're going to be writing some fan-fics. We always love new MC fanficers come in. :smile: (love the username, btw)

Jim and Frank

Reaction score
Thanks Hubert, the words match perfectly. Please look at my first fan fiction, Kermit's diary. I've only just started it off, but I need comments so I can continue. Please check it out, thank you.

I think I'm alone in the fact I DO like Muppets from Space DX
That's alright Floyd, but out of all the Muppet movie's it's probably the most unMuppety.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
HI ho, guys.I've loved the muppets all my life, especially:eek:. I love the magic of Henson's creatures, and the thing's Jim could do. I love the Muppet's take Manhattan, closely followed by the Muppet movie! I don't like Muppet's from space much, sorry:concern:. Of course, I love the Muppet Show, but who doesn't? I have always dreamed to work with the Muppet's, so I hope I can write many fan fiction's.
It's nice to meet you, Jim and Frank!
I hope you like it there. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum! :smile: