Your Thoughts: Christmas at Muppet Central

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
There's a very short piece that plays randomly, and even last year when I was on Live365 didn't show up in the track listings. I think it's Kermit, singing something like: "just wanted to tell you that the presents are beginning to arrive."

What is this and where is it from? Is it a snipet extracted from Tales of Tinkerdee?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
There's a very short piece that plays randomly, and even last year when I was on Live365 didn't show up in the track listings. I think it's Kermit, singing something like: "just wanted to tell you that the presents are beginning to arrive."

What is this and where is it from? Is it a snipet extracted from Tales of Tinkerdee?
Yes, it's from "Tales of Tinkerdee". There's the one you mentioned with Kermit and another one with Taminella (Jerry Juhl).

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Phil. Would you be able to send them to me please? *Leaves chocolate chip 8's for the Forum Admin Dude.

Hubert

Reaction score
I'm not listening to the radio at the moment, but I wanted to mention that a song appeared on the forum listing called "Merry Christmas" with the Red and Green Christmas album art. There is no song with that title on the album, so you might want to check that out.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
It's actually "Merry Christmas Baby", just minus the last word. Not sure why, but whatevs.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm not listening to the radio at the moment, but I wanted to mention that a song appeared on the forum listing called "Merry Christmas" with the Red and Green Christmas album art. There is no song with that title on the album, so you might want to check that out.
Thank you for mentioning this. Great catch! Yes, it's "Merry Christmas Baby" sung by Pepe. This will be corrected the next time the song plays.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Phil, just sent you a few songs from The Great Santa Claus Switch for the Christmas rotation. Hope this helps. :big_grin:

Greengables95

Reaction score
I love everything you guys did for The Holidays! The menus are absolutely wonderful, and I enjoy the music touch. May everyone have a blessed Holiday season and New Year 2013!

Status
Not open for further replies.