The first ever Muppet Central Christmas Party

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Too late I already hurt my tush! And since when did you become the Sesame Street police? :stick_out_tongue:

But you know me that's why I'm a Piggy fan I like to make a loud grand enterance. :stick_out_tongue:

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Too late I already hurt my tush! And since when did you become the Sesame Street police? :stick_out_tongue:

But you know me that's why I'm a Piggy fan I like to make a loud grand enterance. :stick_out_tongue:
:rolleyes:: A Peegy fan? Oy!

:mad:: A fan? Haha, what a surprise. Come in, dear, please. Tell moi how much vous loves moi.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I like you however I think Maureen the mink loves you even more.

Edit- Well technically Pepe I'm a Kermit & Piggy fan. By the way Piggy here's the mistletoe you wanted.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
I like you however I think Maureen the mink loves you even more.

Edit- Well technically Pepe I'm a Kermit & Piggy fan. By the way Piggy here's the mistletoe you wanted.
:mad:: Thank you, dear. Oh Kermie!!!! Whatever happened to that mink anyway?

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I was trying to convince him to give you a diamond ring but he just kept ignoring me. And if your looking for him I think he was hiding in the kitchen somewhere.

So I brought the ice cream Scooter :wink: told me to bring but there's a penguin :zany: in the freezer so what should I do with it now?

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
*Puts ice cream in the freezer* Hey who broke the CD player?! ANIMAL WAS IT YOU?!

tutter_fan

Reaction score
Let's see here, who should I talk to first? Maybe :confused: and:eek: can help me with a project I'm working on.......