New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Vincent L

Reaction score
Just so you know, there is a reply button at the bottom-right of every post, allowing you to quote it. :smile:

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Hiya fufu!
(Is that supposed to be named after Piggy's dog Foo-Foo? I love the screen name, and let's face it, anything with the word Muppet in it is good. :smile: )
Welcome to the forum fufu! Enjoy your time here! ( I know I do.)

cjd874

Reaction score
I have been a Muppet fan since last year when the movie was announced and I wanted to know what the Muppets were. I then instantly fell in love .:smile: :big_grin::insatiable: :excited::fanatic:
Hello fufumuppet! Welcome to the world of Muppet fans! I'm sure you'll have a blast here! (cue a giggling Crazy Harry with a dynamite explosion. :crazy: hahahahahaha!!!)

Also, I just saw your screen name and thought of Foo-Foo, Miss Piggy's dog, as well... hee hee.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
I have been a Muppet fan since last year when the movie was announced and I wanted to know what the Muppets were. I then instantly fell in love .:smile: :big_grin::insatiable: :excited::fanatic:
It's nice seeing you, Fufumuppet.
I'm glad that you saw The Muppets and so did I. Anyway, welcome to Muppet Central Forum. I hope you enjoy your stay and we hope to hear more from you soon in the future.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Hi. I have seen several Muppet things, namely Sesame Street and the 2011 Muppets film.
Hi, QueenLanolin! Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum. It's nice to meet you.
I love the Muppets, too. I hope you have a fun time! :smile:

Hubert

Reaction score
Welcome fufumuppet and QueenLanolin. Hope you enjoy the forum.

fufumuppet

Reaction score
Hello fufumuppet! Welcome to the world of Muppet fans! I'm sure you'll have a blast here! (cue a giggling Crazy Harry with a dynamite explosion. :crazy: hahahahahaha!!!)

Also, I just saw your screen name and thought of Foo-Foo, Miss Piggy's dog, as well... hee hee.
No, my screen name is not referring to Foo-Foo(I hadn't thought of that at the time) fufu is just my nickname. You people are really friendly here!:smile: I love the smilies!