Should Sesame Street continue?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
*watches this whole thing pass*

*think So this is why it's good I'm not married think*
Trust me being married is great "looks around"

"wispers" You just have to pretend like the girls are in charge, but we guys know otherwise.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Trust me being married is great "looks around"

"wispers" You just have to pretend like the girls are in charge, but we guys know otherwise.
Apperntly what has happend here folks is I have offened someone, and now that person has blocked me and sent me a note saying they blocked me....
To me this is just un called for when all i have been doing for the past few days on this thread is trying to get people to stop focasing on the negitive and bad things that have happend in both the real world and the Muppet world.
I honestly belive that everything I have said in this thread and others in the past two days have been mostly joking around and acting silly. If that upsets you then I would suggest watching The Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson, after it was all said and done what was the one thing Kermit wanted to know if the final act was "silly" it was and it helped show that the Muppets where ok, and that everything else would be ok. So I'm not going to appologize for the things I have said, but I'm sorry if anyone took anything I have said seriously.

cahuenga

Reaction score
Susan and Luis was born in 1940 both, and Maria in 1950. Susan were more active in the past season than the past 4 seasons together, I wonder in how many episodes will be she for this season...

Katzi428

Reaction score
Susan and Luis was born in 1940 both, and Maria in 1950. Susan were more active in the past season than the past 4 seasons together, I wonder in how many episodes will be she for this season...
OK...thanks a lot for finding this info out for me cahuenga! :smile:

beaker

Reaction score
I don't see why it shouldn't. It's kinda like Saturday Night Live. It's for future generations and it finds its audience there. It goes through tough runs here and there (though SS was never in the same danger of cancellation), but it always makes a big comeback. All they need to do is recast characters when puppeteers are unavailable, and they'll sound different to us, but they won't for younger generations just tuning in. As a preschool show, it takes advantage of the Fleeting Demographic Rule. I'm surprised they don't reuse more older storylines. We'd know, but the target audience wouldn't.

Besides... the sobering fact is, if SS was cancelled, they'd put something far inferior in its place. No one wins.

SNL and SS will be here for decades to come, if not more. I might even be inclined to add Simpsons in there, but definitely Sesame Street. No reason at all why it shouldnt continue til the end of humanity. So what if its someday all new people, all new characters. It's infinite.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Now Two and a Half men on the other hand...someone should spare us all!!
Yeah. Charlie Sheen went nuts and left, Angus Jones went nuts and went on a diatribe about how evil the show was. When 2 of your core actors go crazy and say nasty things about you, you KNOW the show should have ended by now.

beaker

Reaction score
Yeah. Charlie Sheen went nuts and left, Angus Jones went nuts and went on a diatribe about how evil the show was. When 2 of your core actors go crazy and say nasty things about you, you KNOW the show should have ended by now.
Dont forget the co creator (not Chuck Lorre) went on several rants against women. So yeah.