Your Muppet Christmas Decor

Hubert

Reaction score
Since it's Christmastime, I've become interested in Muppet Christmas decorations, making me curious as to what everyone has in that area of merch.

For me, I have a few things, not overly abundant, but a few. My favorite is the Muppet Advent Calendar (the Muppet version of O. Henry's famous story). I also have some fun Muppet clay ornaments that I bought at a department store a few years back, which are the heads and upper bodies of Muppets with a plastic ball connected underneath where Christmas candy once was. I have those of Beaker, Fozzie, Animal, and Kermit, the only four that I know were made. I also have Kermit and Miss Piggy circular ornaments that I bought as part of a craft kit, where you paint the ornaments, and I only ever painted the Kermit one. And then I also have a Big Bird on skis ornament and a Bert and Ernie in a bobsled ornament, plus the Hallmark Beaker Ode to Joy ornament.

Moving away from ornaments, I also have one of those Mahna Mahna knockoff moving plushes that when you press the foot, it plays Mahna Mahna (a non-Muppet version that sounds like a Muppet version almost). I believe Tough Pigs wrote an article about them when they first started appearing. I have the red one with the green hat.

So what does everyone else have?

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
I also have the Mahna Mahna monster, along with a Kermit Nutcracker, Assorted Ornaments (Target, Hallmark, Disney Store). I guess that is it...kinda boring :sympathy:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I just have the Kermit that sings "Jingle Bells" that I got from Walgreens on my book shelf. Which my hubby insists on playing the thing EVERYDAY! :mad:

Hubert

Reaction score
I just have the Kermit that sings "Jingle Bells" that I got from Walgreens on my book shelf. Which my hubby insists on playing the thing EVERYDAY! :mad:
You have to keep rubbing that thing in, don't ya? :stick_out_tongue: And that would really go well in my collection of singing Christmas animals, too...

And if I had that, I'd be like your husband, better yet, I'd play it every time I walked in the general vicinity of it.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Just stating the fact he's getting more enjoyment out of it then me. :stick_out_tongue: He plays it in the morning and also in the evening when I'm trying to go to sleep! Don't get me wrong I like the song but I don't feel like hearing Kermit sing:
"Piggy's at my side she's looking for romance Oh no! She's holding mistletoe now I don't stand a chance" to the tune of "Jingle Bells" in my ear at 12:00PM. :mad:

MuppetGuy75

Reaction score
I've got quite a bit of Muppet Christmas things that I decorate with for the holidays. I've got so many ornaments I just deceided to go ahead and do a Muppet tree in one room. I've also got Hallmark decorations, a few books, and several plush Kermits. Last year I got some cool Muppet window clings and a singing Kermit from Walgreens that just cracks me up! :smile:

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
I've got an Animal and Beaker ornament. That's it. :sigh: (I need to get the Fozzie one, pronto) :wink:

Hubert

Reaction score
Just stating the fact he's getting more enjoyment out of it then me. :stick_out_tongue: He plays it in the morning and also in the evening when I'm trying to go to sleep! Don't get me wrong I like the song but I don't feel like hearing Kermit sing:
"Piggy's at my side she's looking for romance Oh no! She's holding mistletoe now I don't stand a chance" to the tune of "Jingle Bells" in my ear at 12:00PM. :mad:
*gasp*

Wait, I didn't know that the singing Kermit sang custom lyrics! Awesome!

I've got quite a bit of Muppet Christmas things that I decorate with for the holidays. I've got so many ornaments I just deceided to go ahead and do a Muppet tree in one room. I've also got Hallmark decorations, a few books, and several plush Kermits. Last year I got some cool Muppet window clings and a singing Kermit from Walgreens that just cracks me up! :smile:
I'm interested in finding out about these Muppet window clings...do you know where you got them and what brand they are?

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Yes...it's basically Jingle Bells but with a Muppet twist. :stick_out_tongue:

MuppetGuy75

Reaction score
*gasp*

I'm interested in finding out about these Muppet window clings...do you know where you got them and what brand they are?
I bought the window clings at Walgreens last year. One sheet has Kermit, Fozzie, Piggy, a "Merry Christmas" logo, and several snowflakes. I think I paid $1.50 for it.... not sure if they have them again this year but it might not hurt to look! :smile: