Music Video: "All I Need is Love" with CeeLo Green and The Muppets

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
has Lew Zealand had any lines recently? I don't recall if he spoke in the latest movie, but Matt has done a really great job as Floyd Pepper and Uncle Deadly (not sure of his Robin the Frog voice)...and his Pops voice is SPECTACULAR!!! I wish there were more Jerry Nelson characters in Cee Lo's video.
:sing::fishy::cluck::crazy:
I wish there were more Jerry Nelson characters in that video, too.
Lew also had a interview in the the Blu-ray featurette, Scratching the Surface and had lines in a deleted scene after The Muppets did the Telethon opening and The Case of the Stolen Show.

mbmfrog

Reaction score
While they didn't used all of Jerry Nelson's former characters, I am glad to see Lew in the video acting like his usual self, but slient. Maybe it was their way of saying good bye to Jerry.

Although it would have been nice to see little Robin again.

However, I think my theory for why there weren't enough Jerry's characters in the video, may have been because this video was suppose to be a bit funny, and seeing almost all of Jerry's characters together with Matt Vogel voicing most of them, would have been an emotional moment than a funny one. Wouldn't you agree ? :frown:

mupcollector1

Reaction score
I'm not gonna lie, I thought the video was kind of all over the place and spastic. But I loved a lot of the character moments (Carl trying to eat Cee Lo = classic).

Also, there was nothing particularly "Muppety" about the Lo-Co puppet; it looked more like something from Crank Yankers.
I thought the same exact thing. lol

Vincent L

Reaction score
Whoever decided Walter should have an iPhone?