Unspoken Rules of Muppetdom

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Robin and Sweetums as the best of pals? WMG, check the song "Two Lost Souls" in whatever TMS episode it is that appears in. :grr:

newsmanfan

Reaction score
Robin and Sweetums as the best of pals? WMG, check the song "Two Lost Souls" in whatever TMS episode it is that appears in. :grr:
Also, they trim the backstage tree together in AVMMMX. I'll take it from those two things as Canon. :smile:

Rizzo will be indignant, insulted, and incredulous about anything even vaguely possible to misconstrue as an insult tossed his way -- and then easily distracted with food.

The Chef's forays into cooking live game (turkeys, chickens, ducks, etc) will always backfire (only exception I know of, HE didn't cook the turkey -- his "uncle" did!).

ANY scene can be made funnier by a mess o' chickens, pigs, or (to some at least) penguins suddenly invading it.
------------

tutter_fan

Reaction score
I think any "Pigs in Space" sketch was hilarious! Something always violent, crazy, and unexpected would happen!

snichols1973

Reaction score
Bobo the Bear usually plays the role of a bad guy's assistant or security guard that at times might not be too certain that he's with the right team, but he usually ends up doing a good turn for the Muppets, and it turns out that even though he might seem a bit clueless, he has his good side, just waiting for the right moment to help the Muppets out in some way......

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Also, they trim the backstage tree together in
Rizzo will be indignant, insulted, and incredulous about anything even vaguely possible to misconstrue as an insult tossed his way -- and then easily distracted with food.
------------
The exact same thing could be said about Miss Piggy! lol
:mad:
The only difference is, with Rizzo there's less of a chance of someone going flying...

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
Don't know if this counts but I was just thinking about this earlier. While some people question it, no one seems to have a problem with the Muppets' inter-species relationships (eg. Kermit and Miss Piggy, Gonzo and Camilla). I guess you can get away with that if you're a Muppet, I don't know. *shrug*

mostlikemokey

Reaction score
When in a pigs in space sketch, Miss Piggy must DO ALL OR SOME OF THE FOLLOWING:
a) Save Strangepork and Hogthrob from their own stupidity
b) get left behind
c) Fall victim to a prank
d) get revenge for said prank
e) call them insulting names
f) it is a rule that d and c must occur together should those devices be used.:mad:

WebMistressGina

Reaction score
Don't know if this counts but I was just thinking about this earlier. While some people question it, no one seems to have a problem with the Muppets' inter-species relationships (eg. Kermit and Miss Piggy, Gonzo and Camilla). I guess you can get away with that if you're a Muppet, I don't know. *shrug*
That's something I mentioned (I think) in the thread from the top five TV characters thread (the Barbara Walters thing a few months back) and something I added to 5 Ball - it kinda explains why Kermit is still reluctant to get married.

In the special, he did say he was waiting for basically everyone to be able to marry whom they wanted. At the time, I did kinda think that was a bit of a cope out (especially when he kinda grimaces/panics when asked), but when I wrote it in 5 Ball, it actually does make sense, depending on where you put them living.

See, my thought was, if they're living in California, neither couple could even be considered common law because the state doesn't recognize common law marriages and being interspecies as they are, the state might not take to them being officially married either, hence why they would probably need to wait for same-sex marriages to pass.

That's probably getting a little too deep into it, but I tend to go way beyond the normal thought processes when writing fan fiction. :wink: