Expressing Your Muppet Fandom

DannyRWW

Reaction score
A Kermit tie? Where'd you find one Hubert? I've checked everywhere.....

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
Hmm, let's see...

1. I draw the Muppets quite a lot and post the pictures here, deviantart and tumblr
2. Written a few fics, mostly drabbles which I only post here, besides FF.net.
3. Own a small collection of t-shirts, comics and one poster whish currently hangs on my wall.
4. Occasionally talk about it.

Hubert

Reaction score
A Kermit tie? Where'd you find one Hubert? I've checked everywhere.....
They made some Kermit ties in the early 2000s that I had been wanted, so I started scouring EBay for one last year. Eventually one showed up, so I grabbed it. :smile:

Slackbot

Reaction score
I draw pictures. I write stories. I build puppets. I'm a volatile creative type.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
And to think I thought I had the least amount of muppet stuff out of anyone here...and yet I have something Pinky doesn't. This pleases me :fishy:

TheWeirdoGirl

Reaction score
I have one Muppet shirt- a blue one that has a picture of Gonzo wearing his classic purple suit. I like wearing it because its a good way to start conversations about Muppets with the people who I see from day to day. I draw Muppets a lot, and I post a lot of those drawings here and on DeviantArt (and occasionally on Facebook and Tumblr). I've started writing some Muppet fanfiction (I haven't finished anything yet though). And I like to talk to people about the Muppets whenever I have a reason to. Plus I've got Muppet DVDs and books and other stuff laying around my bedroom.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I've got a couple Fraggle shirts and a Muppet shirt, which have started some conversations before with people at stores and places like that. I've posted stories on here, and I have my small collection of Muppet plush and books. Aside from that, I don't do much else. I've found that trying to make people watch something with me does not really work.