Bringing Back the Bells...

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
You know, now that Casey mentions it, wouldn't it be interesting if while each one of us were ringing our bells, we would record an audio of it, and then we could compile each audio into one big bell ringing track after the event? Not sure if it would work, but just something to c0nsider.
I could compile them together. I have a great video editing software and YouTube account. In fact, if people like your idea enough, we could start another thread for it! :smile:

mostlikemokey

Reaction score
I don't know how to record audio. You can just pretend I'm ringing in a vacuum.:smile:
By the way, what time would 9:00 there be in the Eastern time zone? I don't want the rock to freeze on account of me.

Hubert

Reaction score
I don't know how to record audio. You can just pretend I'm ringing in a vacuum.:smile:
By the way, what time would 9:00 there be in the Eastern time zone? I don't want the rock to freeze on account of me.
I'm assuming that that 9:00 you're talking about is in central time, and if so, that would land things at 10:00 Eastern.

mostlikemokey

Reaction score
Oh yeah. Gonna have to be quiet. Other people in my house have things to do that night. Like, say, sleep.

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
Hmm, Casey's video aside, I doubt I may take part with everyone else at the same time. If it's at 9:00pm Central Time, that would be 3:00am in Greenwich Meridian time. So I might ring my bell at 9:00pm at my own time. IDK. :/

mostlikemokey

Reaction score
Hmm, Casey's video aside, I doubt I may take part with everyone else at the same time. If it's at 9:00pm Central Time, that would be 3:00am in Greenwich Meridian time. So I might ring my bell at 9:00pm at my own time. IDK. :/
Go ahead! Participating when constrained by your time zone is better than not at all! I have younger sibs. so I may not be able to ring that late. I'll have to ask