Expressing Your Muppet Fandom

Misskermie

Reaction score
I draw them.
I wear their shirts.
All their music is on my MP3, and i blast it so everyone can hear.
I wear their hats.
I play their games...
Yeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh...

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
See I didn't talk about my Muppet fandom in school because I was a bad fan and pretty much abandoned them right after Jim died. Not that it had so much to do with his death but it just so happened I was going through that phase I am too cool to be into any type of kiddie stuff. You know how you are as a preteen you think your too good for stuff like that. Well that's how I was.

Pinky has the problem that she doesn't have enough Muppet shirts, and I have the problem of having too many... :stick_out_tongue:
I can't help but feel your getting me back over the Kermit from Walgreens. :stick_out_tongue:

Hubert

Reaction score
I draw them.
I wear their shirts.
All their music is on my MP3, and i blast it so everyone can hear.
I wear their hats.
I play their games...
Yeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh...
I should blast some Muppet music sometimes, that would be fun...or better yet, blast some Muppets out of the car radio for all to hear... :smile:

See I didn't talk about my Muppet fandom in school because I was a bad fan and pretty much abandoned them right after Jim died. Not that it had so much to do with his death but it just so happened I was going through that phase I am too cool to be into any type of kiddie stuff. You know how you are as a preteen you think your too good for stuff like that. Well that's how I was
I somehow missed that phase, shockingly. Knowing my personality as a pre-teen, it's a wonder that I didn't go through the point where I was too good for the Muppets, but it never happened for some reason. I guess it might be because when I was in say fifth grade, I started going insane with my fandom expression in school, and I was getting so much buzz from it that I could never have turned back, even if I tried desperately. :stick_out_tongue:

I can't help but feel your getting me back over the Kermit from Walgreens. :stick_out_tongue:
MANIACAL LAUGH!!!

(I say that too much...)

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
You know what? Just for that I just started playing him. :stick_out_tongue: *MANIACAL LAUGH BACK AT YOU!* :stick_out_tongue:

Your lucky you didn't go through that phase though cause it hit me like a ton of bricks. I didn't get into Muppets till much later. I sort of became a snob to anything that I felt like I was too good for to be into.

Hubert

Reaction score
The Muppets actually pretty much got me through those years for most of the time...they are actually the sole thing that got me out of a level of my shyness throughout school, as the second I started talking about them, they seemed to take over my mind, and I literally went insane.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
They probably would've helped me too if I were still into them at the time...although I think even if I was still in them during my school years I'd be too scared to show my fandom for fear of getting picked on.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
You know, I joined MC about a month after I moved halfway down the country. I dunno...the Muppets at that time kinda helped me keep going and get adjusted to living in an alternate universe

Ozymandias

Reaction score
My Muppet fandom is expressed from wearing my Kermit, Animal, Bunsen and Beaker tees in public to wearing a muppet costume at conventions (I'll let you guess which one :big_grin: ).

DannyRWW

Reaction score
hmmmm...lets see in my classroom behind my desk there is a Muppet poster as well as my signed picture by Kermit...I wear a Muppet pin to work every day on my shirt (Though one feel off and I lost it:frown: )...I convinced my school to let me start a puppetry group about ten years ago (Which really helps my interest in Muppets look "Professional") I have some Muppet and sesame street shirts that I wear from time to time....last year my christmas card was muppet themed (This year will be sesame street).....there are other hobbies of mine that I am passionate about...but Muppets would certainly be on the top of the list as puppetry is part of my job now (Though I did have a parent come in a complain that I talk about puppets too much....I gently pointed out that the athletic director talks about football all the time but appearantly that is socially acceptable)....I had an elmo tie on yesterday (Boy do I wish I could find more muppet ties)

Hubert

Reaction score
Ooh, speaking of ties, that's another one! I have a Kermit tie that I wear sometimes. Unfortunately, though, there's not enough reasons for me to wear a tie.