Muppets Christmas Items at Walgreens

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
I am now on the search for the magnets! Do you happen to remember the price of the magnets?

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
The Kermit & Piggy one is obviously one we've seen many times. I would say that one and the Kermit are my favorite. But yeah the places where they should've shaded in the segments on Piggy could've been done better. But hey ya know Muppets merchandise is merchandise and in this day and age I take what I can get.

ToodlesTeam

Reaction score
I popped into a Walgreen's today to see what I could find in the realm of Muppet Stuff. Mostly I was checking for the Ty Beanie, though no luck on that front. They had three different Kermit toys (the Santa one and the sled one from the first post, and one other one.) They also had a few of the big scarf-wearing Kermit from last year.

Most of the toys were HORRID looking. One of the ones I saw had Kermit's pupils placed in such a way that they were kind of sunken down into his head. It was quite bizarre looking! Fortunately I bumped into one of the singing santa ones that actualky looked pretty good, so I bought him. He's a bit on the plump side, but it's definitely Kermit!

So yeah. Not the best looking Kermits ever, but they certainly have a large variety if you want to own the frog decked out in his holiday best! :smile:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I'm hoping to get the Kermit in the sleigh on Friday or Saturday.

Mark Johns

Reaction score
I got the Kermit Beanie, the singing Kermit, the sleigh Kermit, the Kermit sucker and the Miss Piggy sucker. Thats all my Walgreens had and I have now looked at 3 more and did not find anything more. But I will keep going back.

muppfozz

Reaction score
I got the Kermit that sings. Could not afford the moving ones. I am wondering what this Kermit is made of because as soon as I placed him on the kitchen counter my cats went crazy and attacked him . Then during the night poor Kermit must have put up a big fight with the cats because he was on the floor all beat up. I had to put him in the cabinet with the music boxes. :smile:

muppfozz

Reaction score
I do not see the Kermit beanie baby or the candy !!!:confused: I am not near a Walgreens either and now I missed the beanie baby !!!!!! I feel sick ......

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I do not see the Kermit beanie baby or the candy !!!:confused: I am not near a Walgreens either and now I missed the beanie baby !!!!!! I feel sick ......
There's not reason to feel sick...they might've been sold out. I know the one by me only had one left.