What is Your Race and Religion?

Bannanasketch

Reaction score
I'm white/Caucasian; I'm also a quarter Muppet.

I am a follower of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior. If anyone's interested in learning more about him, I''m always open to sharing my faith with you. :smile:

Vincent L

Reaction score
Race: My grandparents on my mother's side are all Taiwanese, my grandmother on my father's side is also Taiwanese, and my grandfather came from mainland China somewhere around 1949.
(by "Taiwanese" above, I mean they moved to Taiwan long before the civil war)
A political party in Taiwan decided to split out folks who came to Taiwan after the civil war, saying they're "darn mainland Chinese". So as a decedent, I'm affected. This really angers me, as I'm Taiwanese all the same, why split me out? I have patriotism :attitude:
(If you are in China, sorry for the politics. And for others, sorry for making your head go kaboom.)

Religion: none

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Forgive me for asking, but what is Agonistic?
I can answer that question for you. An agnostic is sort of like an atheist but there is a little difference. An agnostic basically says that there may indeed be a God or supreme deity of some sort but he or she does not really see what significance or relevance this God can possibly have upon his or her life even if God is real. But an atheist on the other hand simply denies straight out that there is a God at all.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
I'm caucasian. I have a mix of Polish, German, and Cherokee.

As for religion, I'm Baptist, but I have to agree with what others have said. It's about a relationship. So while I haven't been the best Christian lately, I'm still in a spiritual relationship.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
I'm white, but my mom does geneaology, and it's easier to say what races aren't a part of my family tree than what are, LOL. Scottish and German and Cherokee and Choctaw are the primary branches, though. I'm white to olive-skinned but I do have one picture of my infant self where I was practically copper, totally doing the whole Native look, but as I understand it, I had jaundice and my parents had to expose me to sunlight a lot, and I'm much paler in every other photo, so, yeah....

I was baptized Methodist. My mother took us to a Lutheran church after my parents' divorce. Both parents' sides come from pretty strict Southern Baptist stock. However, now that I'm an adult, I don't go to any church as I feel the entire universe is the "house of God", so to speak. I'm Christian, non-denominational, with a lot of sympathies toward Buddhism.