Fan Art: The Muppet Show Cast

cjd874

Reaction score
Hi everybody!
I drew this picture of the MS gang three years ago as a going-away gift for my college-bound brother. Now I am in college, and I scanned this picture so I would have it too. I want to share it with you all, but I can't seem to upload it because it's in pdf format on my MacBook only. How can I upload it? Thanks.

Vincent L

Reaction score
So you're using a Mac.
You know, you could've just scanned it in jpeg, but anyway…
Open the file in Preview. Go to File->Export. Select JPEG in the Format drop down. Now upload it to a web host.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Hooray. That is so perfect. There's only one other character who I would have included personally and that's the Newsman. :news:

But still an excellent picture. :big_grin:

cjd874

Reaction score
Hooray. That is so perfect. There's only one other character who I would have included personally and that's the Newsman. :news:

But still an excellent picture. :big_grin:
Hello there! May I call you Bill, for short?

I personally would not have put in the Newsman. It is not easy for me to draw him. Nor is it easy for me to draw Gonzo, Miss Piggy, Link, Dr. Strangepork, Sam the Eagle, or the Muppet Monsters. My personal favorites are Kermit, Fozzie, Lew, Bunsen and Beaker, the Swedish Chef, and the Electric Mayhem. Originally, I wanted to include Uncle Deadly right above Janice, since he is also one of my favorites to draw. But I put in Lew Zealand instead, adding some slapstick humor to the drawing.
Hope I can share some more art in the near future!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
You can call me Bill if you like. My real name is Marty but I will answer to either.

I would love to see more of your artwork. :smile:

muppetlover123

Reaction score
pretty good art work :smile: when you make the next one defently walter lol

Hubert

Reaction score
Very nice work. I really like your depictions of the characters. Good work. :smile:

cjd874

Reaction score
Yay, Robin!
Yes, Robin is very easy to draw. Plus, he's one of the most adorable, yet underrated, Muppets ever.
pretty good art work :smile: when you make the next one defently walter lol
OK, I will take that into consideration...I have never tried drawing Walter, but it shouldn't be too hard. He looks like a very basic Whatnot, almost like the guys on "Sam and Friends."