TV Alert: Muppets on Good Morning America Tuesday November 27

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Missed it this morning....:frown: Which Muppets, in specific, were on this morning? I hear Kermit, Fozzie, Miss Piggy, Swedish Chef, Pepe and Rizzo, but is that all? On the brighter note, can't wait to watch them on The Voice tonight.
Also Gonzo, Snowths, the chickens, and Statler & Waldorf. :big_grin: Plus the Cee-Lo Muppet (forgot his name) singing in place of Cee-Lo.

They weren't only there to perform, they also sat at the table during some news segments, as well as helping out in the control room, "backstage" clips, and outside commentary. :wink:

All in all, a fantastic appearance! Can't wait to check my DVR for their Voice performance, then onto the Rockefeller show tomorrow night! :excited: Love me some primetime Muppets!

cahuenga

Reaction score
I hope Gonzo and Fozzie get rebuilt for the new movie, the actual puppets are really off. I think the best Fozzie puppet was used in the Milton Berle Muppet Shor episode. And the better Gonzo was the one used in the eighties.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
What is it with the posts about the Fozzie and Gonzo puppets looking off?? Sheesh.

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Not sure what your trying to get at with that.
I meant that a forum is "an internet message board where users can express ideas and views on a particular issue" in other words it's a place for people discuss their opinions...which is what was happening.

No offence intended.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Yes I understand that...but it was just kinda weird how two posts were made complaining about the Fozzie puppet being off.​
But anyways...moving right along I just watched the part again where Pepe keeps flirting with Lara and I still bust out laughing. I think it's more that he got everyone else cracking up.​

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Yes I understand that...but it was just kinda weird how two posts were made complaining about the Fozzie puppet being off.​
But anyways...moving right along I just watched the part again where Pepe keeps flirting with Lara and I still bust out laughing. I think it's more that he got everyone else cracking up.​
If you love Pepé you really oughta check out Kermit and Pepés interview on the Empire podcast - probably the funniest improv they've ever done!