TV Alert: Muppets on Good Morning America Tuesday November 27

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Whilst it can never be argued I LOVE the Muppets, this appearance has only confirmed further just how much I HATE the more recent Fozzie puppet. It has lost so much of the character - lets just hope he get's fixed in-time for the new movie :embarrassed:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Whilst it can never be argued I LOVE the Muppets, this appearance has only confirmed further just how much I HATE the more recent Fozzie puppet. It has lost so much of the character - lets just hope he get's fixed in-time for the new movie :embarrassed:
I think the reason the puppet looks that way is because the fur they used to make the older models is no longer produced.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I wasn't really paying much attention to Fozzie. I was too excited with the fact they were on. :embarrassed:

Reevz1977

Reaction score
I think the reason the puppet looks that way is because the fur they used to make the older models is no longer produced.
From experience, I know for a fact that the fur used on previous Fozzie's can be found or atleast replicated to be indistinguishable from the original fur, an avenue Disney or Puppet heap clearly haven't explored.

However in addition to the bad choice of fur, his eyes look smaller and/or are placed differently, his pupil placement is just plain off - making him look spaced out, the sculpture on the top lip seems to have gone as has his trademark overbite and the whole shape of the head looks sloppy and lacking character when compared the the Fozzie of yesteryear - other than that, he's perfect :sympathy:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Well since were on the subject I don't really like the overbite they gave him but I think I'm getting used to it. *shrugs*

MissMusical12

Reaction score
Missed it this morning....:frown: Which Muppets, in specific, were on this morning? I hear Kermit, Fozzie, Miss Piggy, Swedish Chef, Pepe and Rizzo, but is that all? On the brighter note, can't wait to watch them on The Voice tonight.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Missed it this morning....:frown: Which Muppets, in specific, were on this morning? I hear Kermit, Fozzie, Miss Piggy, Swedish Chef, Pepe and Rizzo, but is that all? On the brighter note, can't wait to watch them on The Voice tonight.
There's clips already online where you can watch their performance. But yes those are all the ones who made an apperance. I was surprised to see Rizzo and the Chef though so that was nice!