Neil's Puppet Dreams

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I'm sorry, but please, ENOUGH of NPH, I'm TIRED of him.

Like Steve Carrell, he's been EVERYWHERE for so long, I've had my fill of him loooong ago; his self-absorbsion is his only schtick, and it's gotten really old, really quickly. Plus, he's overrated as it is, let's see some other familiar faces associated with the Muppets for a change.
Really? I haven't noticed him everywhere. While his role on How I Met Your Mother has clearly kept him from being typecast as Doogie Houser, I haven't really noticed him in too much aside from guest appearances. Has he starred in any big movies?

DannyRWW

Reaction score
Smurfs...which makes me think that I need to get a role on How I met your mother.....its a stepping stone to working with Muppets and Smurfs and the Avengers.....

D'Snowth

Reaction score
In addition to movies and guest appearances and such, he was in like a buttload of commercials, and he ended up being the host of practically every single event or award show for a while there.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
In addition to movies and guest appearances and such, he was in like a buttload of commercials, and he ended up being the host of practically every single event or award show for a while there.
I missed all the commercials, and I can see how I could miss him hosting event/awards shows, as I don't watch those often (and I certaintly watch all of those kinds of shows).

I forgot about him being in the Smurfs movie. Of course I didn't see that movie, but it seems I keep forgetting about him being one of the leads (could this be a rare revival movie where the lead character who wasn't from the original series wasn't over-promoted in the commercials, or did I miss most of the commercials that did?).

jvcarroll

Reaction score
The first episode shows promise. There's just enough to keep viewers coming back each week.

I love NPH and his involvement with Sesame Street, the Muppets and Henson Alternative. He began his career decades ago as a dramatic actor and has grown into a brilliant comedic talent and his skills in musical theater make him a perfect fit for the Muppets. Few people can do all of that and that's why exactly why they keep hiring him. I hope he gets a role in the new Muppet movie. Love me some NPH! :flirt:

DannyRWW

Reaction score
It was edgy and adult without being vulgar so I'll watch more...it was funny

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
Wonderful first episode! The song was great and very funny. And is it me or is that the doll from The Secret Life of Toys?