What made you roll your eyes today thread?

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Haha I had to read what thread I was in again. Cause it was turning so violent. :stick_out_tongue:

charlietheowl

Reaction score
The news that LENNY KRAVITZ is attached to play Marvin Gaye in an upcoming movie. Granted, though I doubt it, Lenny Kravitz could be a good actor. But that someone responsible for some of the most cliched and annoying music of the past twenty years is going to play one of the best singers of all time is mind-boggling to me.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The news that LENNY KRAVITZ is attached to play Marvin Gaye in an upcoming movie. Granted, though I doubt it, Lenny Kravitz could be a good actor. But that someone responsible for some of the most cliched and annoying music of the past twenty years is going to play one of the best singers of all time is mind-boggling to me.
Lol, it's like how Lindsay Lohan is SHOCKED that her Liz and Dick movie has gotten NOTHING but negative reviews... that thing started getting negative reviews before it even came out, she looked NOTHING like Liz Taylor, nor did she even try to ACT like her.

And again, Lindsay is SHOCKED by all of this negativity.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
Lol, it's like how Lindsay Lohan is SHOCKED that her Liz and Dick movie has gotten NOTHING but negative reviews... that thing started getting negative reviews before it even came out, she looked NOTHING like Liz Taylor, nor did she even try to ACT like her.

And again, Lindsay is SHOCKED by all of this negativity.
Why am I suddenly envisioning Sam the Eagle in a blonde wig?
-------------

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So, Angus T. Jones has become a 7th Day Adventist, and now is trying to get people to stop watching Two and a Half Men, because it's "filth".

Dude, you're just NOW realizing this? You're working on a Chuck Lorre show, what do you expect?

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Maybe this is all a very roundabout way of getting out of his contract in a way that won't be as crash-and-burn as Charlie Sheen.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah, so, apparently, according to USA Today, this year's top three greatest TV series? In this order:

1. SpongeBob SquarePants
2. Glee
3. American Idol

:rolleyes:

I'm glad Glee is finally ending, but when is SpongeBob going to die already?