Questions about anything

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I dunno...I didn't really like Monsters Inc...I thought it was kinda boring honestly...

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
This is just a random question: But have you ever been in the Monsters Inc: Laugh Floor in DisneyWorld?

For future reference: That last post was ziffeled

Hubert

Reaction score
This is just a random question: But have you ever been in the Monsters Inc: Laugh Floor in DisneyWorld?

For future reference: That last post was ziffeled
Nope, no Disney World, no laugh floor. (though I do want to go to Disney someday, and I will definitely be at that attraction then)

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Oh well, that's too bad. It's an hilarious attraction. You'd have a lot of fun in there.

I hope one day you can be there, if not, you could probably find it on Youtube somewhere.

Hubert

Reaction score
Yeah, someday I'll hopefully be able to head out to Disney World and enjoy myself, don't know when that would be, but maybe someday.

Tbird29

Reaction score
Oh I know....lol. I just hate being in 'the lead' for days then having some jerk sneak in there with 2 seconds to go...especially when it's something for my kids....

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Unfortunately, that's how you have to be on ebay...you really gotta stalk the auction to want and bidding at the very last second is sometimes the only way you can win something. They aren't "jerks," it's a winning strategy...and unfortunately, you sometimes have to lower yourself to that level if you really really want something

Now, you do have bidders that work with the seller to jack up the price to start bidding wars. THOSE people are jerks :stick_out_tongue: