The World's Dumbest Thread

galagr

Reaction score
I know I've killed my own thread here, but I do have to ask... is it just me, or does it seem like Chelsea Peretti is always stoned?
I believe they made a joke about that on a episode. Can't remember which one, though.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I believe they made a joke about that on a episode. Can't remember which one, though.
Seriously? I need to keep an eye out for that.

I mean really, she sits there the whole time, with her eyes half-closed, this glazed look on her face, slow yet almost emphatic speech... I mean, unless that's actually her schtick (which I'm not sure it is, because I think I've seen her in a commercial once where she looked... a lot less stoned), what else can one assume?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Maybe you have to be stoned to tolerate working with some of those people XD

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've noticed a few clips from World's Dumbest... have suddenly become "newsworthy".

Like, within the last month or so, Inside Edition has played a couple of clips, such as the guy who put Mentos in a liter bottle of coke, and it went soaring into the air, striking the cameraman... and then today, they showed that clip of the Polish army doing their version of a 21-gun salute, and one soldier getting his hat blown off by the soldier behind him.

Drtooth

Reaction score
and then today, they showed that clip of the Polish army doing their version of a 21-gun salute, and one soldier getting his hat blown off by the soldier behind him.
Ugh... that only acts as fuel for those offensive "Dumb Polish" jokes.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh, BWAHAHAHA, Comfinicast's got some beauties on demand right now... one episode that have: "World's Dumbest Bracket Showdown" with special guest commentator Charles Barkley; my jaw almost hit the floor watching one of those clips where a guy is driving a forklift in a Russian vodka warehouse... he ends up driving into one of the stock piles, which causes a humongous domino effect where stock pile after stock pile of boxes of wine come crashing down in the entire warehouse... not surprisingly, some of the commentators assume he was probably nipping at some of the inventory before he got on the thing.

But there's also a "Dumbest Outlaws" episode On Demand right now that features this hilariously tongue-in-cheek clip of this big fat man walking into a convenient store wearing nothing but a diaper. EVERY body was whipping out their camera phones at this guy as he snatched some bags of Doritos, then walked out... then they kept cutting to Loni Love, who claimed she lost her giant baby... then there's Todd Bridges walking around in a diaper, calling out, "Mommy! Mommy!"

galagr

Reaction score
According to truTV's website, February 28.
Really? That's great! Thanks D'Snowth! I was actually getting concerned that "Full Throttle Saloon" was getting brought back, and not World's Dumbest..............