There's going to be a special wedding one day

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I love you too my Sweet Muppet Baby. We'll get to hug in person soon.:flirt::flirt::excited::super:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
:excited::super::big_grin::smile: HOORAY! HOORAY!

Wonderful news everybody. Michelle and I have been enjoying ourselves together since I arrived in Texas and guess what?

As of yesterday we are engaged at last. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY BELOVED MUPPET BABY!:flirt::flirt::flirt::flirt:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I want to say that Michelle and I are taking things very very slowly. The future is very serious and we need to be patient and plan things carefully. We need to be able to support each other financially so we can have a good life together. And there are so many other things to consider.

I want the very best for you Michelle. I love you.:smile::flirt:

muppet baby

Reaction score
I want to say that Michelle and I are taking things very very slowly. The future is very serious and we need to be patient and plan things carefully. We need to be able to support each other financially so we can have a good life together. And there are so many other things to consider.

I want the very best for you Michelle. I love you.:smile::flirt:
i love you to sweetheart i am sorry i have not been on MC much latly things in life have been so busy as you know . i love you so much i am so glad at how you worded things here because that is all true and i know u want the best for me and i want the best for you as well i love you so much
God bless you always
love you :flirt::smile::flirt: