Elmo Muppeteer Kevin Clash resigns from Sesame Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Yes that is what has happend, I really want to move on from all of this soon, but I know that a lot of fans are still learning about this and are still sad confused, and in a state of shock about all of these things. It's a lot to handle in the span of two weeks.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The second accuser, Cecil Singleton, is suing Clash for $5 million. Singleton, who is now 24, recently told TMZ that he is “happy” that Clash quit.
So, between DLLAL's statement, and Sheldouche's comments on Facebook that his lawsuit is "the stepping stone he's been needing" to boost his own career, almost makes this seem more and more like there was almost a conspiracy to ruin Kevin's career.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I hate these idiots, they don't care about how much they're stealing from millions of people.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well there has always been a love/hate relationship that people have with Elmo, and I think that may have gotten to a love/hate relationship with Kevin as well.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
The whole thing all of it is just wrong... They have taken a man's name and right or wrong have run it through the mud. Kevin had no choice he had to resinge if these things where going to keep comming out.
Here we are as fans saddend by the news of Kevin leaving, and then one of them says that they are gald Kevin is gone....WHAT!
I was on the compasion side of things saying "what if" and things, but now I'm angry!
Kevin has done so much good for the children of the world and to throw his name Sesame and Elmo in the mud is just sick, I mean sick!
What can be done? The damage has already been done, and Kevin is no longer working with Sesame....This makes me sick.

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
Kevin's resigning is definitely sad news indeed. It's going to be hard enough to hear The Count with a new voice (although I do have complete confidence in Matt), but to hear Elmo with a new voice will be even harder. Anyone else agree?

Reactions: mo

mo

Reaction score
well, 2012 is officially the worst year of my life so far.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
well, 2012 is officially the worst year of my life so far.
I hate to hear that Mo....If you need to talk, yell cuss of a sholder to cry on, feel free to send me a pm. (That gose for anyone else who may just need to talk as well)

Reactions: mo
Status
Not open for further replies.