The Muppets Take Disney Store Manhattan November 27

mimitchi33

Reaction score
I thought this was a free event, and I could go since I live an hour away from the city... BUT FOR D23 MEMBERS ONLY? Well, that's bad! I guess it's so they avoid stampedes like that Justin Bieber incident years ago? Or maybe it's for mature fans only?

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Well, it's becuase they want you to pay to become a member. If they keep having cool events like this, people will most probably join becuase they are member exclusives.

mo

Reaction score
May i ask all you wise folks, are these meet and greets common or have I missed my only chance? I will fly anywhere I need to fly for a chance to stand next to any muppet. Should I join that disney club thing as a just in case? any advice?
they have quite a few, so you definately have a chance :smile:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Well, it's becuase they want you to pay to become a member. If they keep having cool events like this, people will most probably join becuase they are member exclusives.
After knowing this I am seriously considering joining. :stick_out_tongue:

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Oh..so that's how it was done. So I see there was no official way to meet Steve and Bill in person too. But this is really cool anyway, was everyone able to take a picture with Kermit and Pepe?

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Man if I lived close enough to NYC I would've gotten a membership so fast!! But alas I live 5-6 hours away. >< The Muppets sure know how to take NYC! :smile:

abooch

Reaction score
It was pretty cool. Not bad for 5 bucks. They had trivia and I won a Kermit/Steve Whitmire signed Kermit Plush. Ill post pics if you guys want... Ran into Steve and Bill briefly.

Also posted a video of my interaction with Kermit and Pepe.. It's kind of a bad video because I took it on the fly..

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
It was pretty cool. Not bad for 5 bucks. They had trivia and I won a Kermit/Steve Whitmire signed Kermit Plush. Ill post pics if you guys want...
OMG LUCKY!! Yes, yes please do post!!!