New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Hubert

Reaction score
Glad to be here. Hope to get to know so new friends
Welcome to the forum! Glad that you're here! And believe me, you will make LOADS of friends on here. Also, I really like your avatar. What's it from?

Hello from Germany,
looking for a tutorial I'm came across this fantastic forum. I'm excited about the nice exchange over the beloved Muppets, with whom I grew up.
The Muppets were the ones I used to have to be even puppetbuilder.
I am pleased to meet here Muppet fans from around the world!
Best regards from the beautiful Leipzig!
Stefanie
Welcome to the forum, Stefanie! As Vincent said, it's great to see international members here. Also, I love your username. Such Muppet history in it. :big_grin:

creaturefeature

Reaction score
Thanks to Vincent, Hubert and KermyFan for the nice welcome words. I'm very happy about that.:smile:
@KermyFan: the Monster on the foto is one out of my workshop, called "Grüffelo" a figur fron a german childrensbook, build for a theatre.

mrfnydude

Reaction score
Hello all, I am James from Houston. Love Muppet and puppets in general. I have my own characters and videos on youtube as well. Dream would be able to work in the field. Just found thisforum and so glad to be able to connect to other fans. I didnt know about a Muppet-Fest and hope that is true. I am also a Star Wars Fan. Please contact me if anyone would like to chat or if your from Texas.

Vincent L

Reaction score
Hello all, I am James from Houston. Love Muppet and puppets in general. I have my own characters and videos on youtube as well. Dream would be able to work in the field. Just found thisforum and so glad to be able to connect to other fans. I didnt know about a Muppet-Fest and hope that is true. I am also a Star Wars Fan. Please contact me if anyone would like to chat or if your from Texas.
Hi, and welcome to the forums! Nice that you have your own puppet videos.

Hubert

Reaction score
Hi James, glad that you're here! Welcome to the forum and Merry Whatever-Holiday-You-Want-To-Celebrate-at-the-current-moment,-Thanksgiving-Christmas-or-Black-Friday.

TheWemblin'Fool

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm Vince.
I recently came across this fine website. I've been obsessed with everything Jim Henson for as long as I remember, lately I've started to build my own puppets and puppeteer work.

BooberGypsy

Reaction score
:confused: wow I'm behind on the times XD Welcome all new people's! I'm sure you'll love it here as much as I do!

Vincent L

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm Vince.
I recently came across this fine website. I've been obsessed with everything Jim Henson for as long as I remember, lately I've started to build my own puppets and puppeteer work.
So we share the same name :smile:
Welcome to the forums!

trxieee66

Reaction score
HI, I am new here. Decided to join when i realized I missed my once in a lifetime change to meet Kermit in NYC. Makes me sick to my stomach that I missed this chance. i would have flown from Seattle to NY just for the day for that experience. Please PLEASE tell me these meet and greet opportunities are not all that rare?