Muppets Tonight on DVD?

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
I'm not sure what your talking about. There was a Fraggle Rock petition?

mupcollector1

Reaction score
I'm not sure what your talking about. There was a Fraggle Rock petition?
You never heard about it? It was this Fraggle Rock DVD petition, I think Tough Pigs had something to do with it, not 100% sure but it did so well that The Jim Henson Company took notice and resulted the Fraggle Rock Season Box Sets we have today.

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Really? That's cool! (Now I look at my Complete Fraggle Rock collection in a whole new perspective.)

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I think it might have been the Minsdet that did it, or maybe it was both, but yeah, it was pretty cool! :smile:

mupcollector1

Reaction score
I think it might have been the Minsdet that did it, or maybe it was both, but yeah, it was pretty cool! :smile:
How long as mindset been around. Is the site pretty up to date with their news? I hear a lot of people talk about it. I think I've been on the site here and there. More on Tough Pigs for my news and here for my forum chatting. lol

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Casey said it all. I love the Mindset. If you follow them on FB and Twitter, they always have the news out before ToughPigs does sometimes.
I follow both anyway. :wink: ToughPigs is also really great!

mupcollector1

Reaction score
What's the website again? Is it Muppet Mindset . blogger or blogspot. something like that?

Anyway I'd love to see Muppets Tonight, the complete series box set on DVD. Great show. It was really well written, funny, very slapsticky just like The Muppet Show but I always thought it was a bit edgier from time to time, which isn't a bad think in my book. lol Should I say Spamula Humana Humana Hamerson? I really miss Andy and Randy.