Happy Thanksgiving 2012!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
:smile:

Right now I'm having breakfast and watching the parade. Then later today we're going up to my aunt's for dinner. Unfortunately I tore a ligament in my left knee on Sunday, so I'm not much looking forward to getting there, and I plan to eat enough to make up for it!
:insatiable:
As for what I'm thankful for, I'm thankful I found my way back to MC in the past month or so, and it seems to be for good this time! This really is a place like no other! I hope in the next year I can really get to know all of you much better, and have a lot of fun here! I'm also thankful I didn't hurt myself worse than I did, and that even though it didn't end well, I was still able to have a great experience before heading to the hospital, (I was taking a helicopter flight when it happened.)!
:big_grin:

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I'm going to my aunt's house later today, and eating a lot. Nothing too major or exciting.

I'm thankful for my friends, my family, and the continued health of the people around me. I hope everyone on here has an awesome Thanksgiving!

MissMusical12

Reaction score
Yaay Kermit! Loved the Rainbow Connection playing in the background also. :smile:
I missed it! Waaaah! :cry: But on a brighter note, my dad took me out driving for about an hour. :halo:

A Christmas Story? Really? It's a terrific movie, but I can't see it as a musical!
:eek:
Don't fret. That musical is only going to be around for the holidays.

Hubert

Reaction score
I'm enjoying the parade this year, as usual. And once it's over, I'll be heading off to have Thanksgiving meal numero uno.

I'm also thankful for the Muppets and Jim Henson. I think this can be said for all, but they really changed my life. :jim:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving!

Sadly, no special avatar from me :stick_out_tongue:

I'm going to be eating in like an hour with my parents, my "wonderful" aunt >_>. uncle, other uncle, grandmother, and...some people I'm not sure what my relation is...I think they are my grandmother's cousins but I might be wrong...