Neil's Puppet Dreams

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
I thought the same thing! He looks just like his father :jim:

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
This looks funny but strange. I think the only reason theyre swearing is so that they make it look more adult. Maybe I'll check it out.

Oh my gawd, I thought it was Jim for a minute there:electric:

DannyRWW

Reaction score
I wish the idea of adult didn't mean swearing....Other than that this does look neat...someone should tell neil that 90% of the people on MC suffer the same illness of dreaming in puppet...and I'm with all of you...Brian really looks like Jim these days

jvcarroll

Reaction score
The only thing that would make this better is a bag of goldfish crackers to nibble on while I watch. :flirt:

Plaid Fraggle

Reaction score
I think the only reason theyre swearing is so that they make it look more adult.
I wish the idea of adult didn't mean swearing....Other than that this does look neat...
Gotta agree with both of you guys here, absolutely. There's a really weird expectation for adult entertainment to shout, "HEY I'M NOT FOR KIDS!!" Especially when it's an animated medium.

(I wonder if I were to become a higher-up at the JHC...if I would automatically grow a royal Jimlike beard too... :jim: I could dig it.)

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Mmmmm, that actually looks pretty good!

Chris

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Gotta agree with both of you guys here, absolutely. There's a really weird expectation for adult entertainment to shout, "HEY I'M NOT FOR KIDS!!" Especially when it's an animated medium.

(I wonder if I were to become a higher-up at the JHC...if I would automatically grow a royal Jimlike beard too... :jim: I could dig it.)
It seems that Henson Co. has been doing that sorta stuff recently, like the "Adult Puppets" theme. Like Stuffed and Unstrung.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
I cant wait neil is a good actor especially in how i met your mother cant wait!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm sorry, but please, ENOUGH of NPH, I'm TIRED of him.

Like Steve Carrell, he's been EVERYWHERE for so long, I've had my fill of him loooong ago; his self-absorbsion is his only schtick, and it's gotten really old, really quickly. Plus, he's overrated as it is, let's see some other familiar faces associated with the Muppets for a change.