Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

SesameFever

Reaction score
That was the other one you sent me, with the vocal version. I had downloaded from YouTube a straightfoward instrumental version of the original song if you want that.
I sent you The Instrumental and and Original. I never had a remix.

SesameFever

Reaction score
Though it is listed as "instrumental", and while it mostly is, it's more of a remix than a karaoke like instrumental, so that's why I called it a remix.
JUst send me the 3 versions please so I can figure out what I don't have. Thanks.

SesameFever

Reaction score
Thank you Sesame Fever. Unfortunately, the quality isn't as high-grade as I'd expect. Though I appreciate your help, if anyone else has the songs "I'd Like To Tell You A Story" and/or "Snow" please send them my way.

This Album was one of the ones re-released as a Disgital Download. I used FreeCorder to record the tracks from MySpace Music. They sound really good In My Opinion.

I'd Like To Tell You A Story
http://www.sendspace.com/file/fk464n

Snow
http://www.sendspace.com/file/wuu3a4

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Does anyone have an instrumental version of the Muppet Show theme. I do not mean the Muppet Vision or Closing Theme, as I already have those. The one I'm looking for was in The Muppets, when they show Walter's birthday sequence. I've seen it in commercials in the past, so I know it wasn't just in the film. Thank you!

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Hmm...that's a good question. Is the song in the backaround different from other versions? I have a lot of other instrumental versions of the theme song if you want.

Anyway, I'll look around for that.

EDIT: Was that music not in the link that Ryan posted?

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
It's the original music, but without the words. I'm pretty sure it's been around since the early Muppet Show days.

It wasn't included in Ryan's link. If you have another version aside from the Muppet Vision one and Closing Theme, I'd love to have it! :sing:

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I'm sending it your way right now.

(By the way, do you have the score from the movie already downloaded? I've been looking for that ever since the movie came out!)

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Oh..my..gosh. Zoinks! I didn't think it would be that much.

Alright, you can send it through DropSend if you want to send it all in one email.