Questions about anything

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Okay, I have a Seinfeld question that maybe beaker or Charlie can help me out with...

During the montage from "The Finale" of various different recurring characters from the course of the series are seen packing up and leaving for the trial of the New York Four, inbetween Bania and Steinbrener, there's a guy with thick hair, and a mustache, hailing a taxi. Who is he? I don't remember seeing him from any other episode from the series, what connection does he have to Jerry, George, Kramer, or Elaine?

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Okay, I have a Seinfeld question that maybe beaker or Charlie can help me out with...

During the montage from "The Finale" of various different recurring characters from the course of the series are seen packing up and leaving for the trial of the New York Four, inbetween Bania and Steinbrener, there's a guy with thick hair, and a mustache, hailing a taxi. Who is he? I don't remember seeing him from any other episode from the series, what connection does he have to Jerry, George, Kramer, or Elaine?
Haven't seen the episode in awhile, but it sounds like a description of Keith Hernandez. It's been so long since I've watched Seinfeld that I really don't remember exactly what he did on the show. But he was there for a few episodes. One, I remember, parodied "the magic bullet theory" from the JFK assassination.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I'll have to watch later if we can't figure it out, but could it have been the parking garage security guy from the parking garage episode?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I checked, and yes, it turns out, it WAS Keith Hernandez. All this time, I never recognized him for some reason, he looks a little different from his earlier appearances.

At least it's not like how Tim Watley completely changed his appearance every time he was featured in an episode... and was that intentional?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Why is PBS playing Christmas specials today, the day before Thanksgiving?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Why do we need a claymation SpongeBob Christmas Special on network TV? Why?