Jim Henson Biography

MrBloogarFoobly

Reaction score
Unfortunately, no. Last I knew, the first draft was completed, and it was going through the editorial process. I'm very excited/anxious to hear more.

The last update he gave was a tribute to Jerry Nelson, but mentioned nothing about the book, apart from the fact that he had interviewed Nelson a few months prior to his passing.

zns

Reaction score
Unfortunately, no. Last I knew, the first draft was completed, and it was going through the editorial process. I'm very excited/anxious to hear more.

The last update he gave was a tribute to Jerry Nelson, but mentioned nothing about the book, apart from the fact that he had interviewed Nelson a few months prior to his passing.
If he's doing a tribute to Jerry Nelson, then that probably means that he is still working on the book, but it is just a matter of time before we hear the official announcement about what is going on with it. I guess it's just one of those things that takes time.

MrBloogarFoobly

Reaction score
It's in the editing phase now. It says so on the front page of his blog, not the Jim Henson section.

zns

Reaction score
A release date has just been announced: September 24th, 2013, just in time for Jim's 77th birthday. Now I know what I am putting on my Christmas list this year. :jim::jim::jim: