Do you have any special talents?

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
Not that I'm the one to brag, but I am quite good at drawing and art!:wisdom:

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
My speacial talents are singing, writing fan fiction plus regular fiction stories, and to play piano (just for fun, duh!)

Hayley B

Reaction score
I'm good at Office skills and traveling to places.

My passion is entertainment. But I have been more talk.

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
I can draw, puppeteer, play trumpet, and.... that's about it.... :smirk:

mo

Reaction score
I can sorta sing but I think people who say I'm good are lying.

animalrescuer

Reaction score
My talents are singing; I am an okay singer, I was in choir from fourth grade to sixth grade and then from eighth grade to my senior year of high school, I was an alto all those years. I mostly sing by myself and I sing songs by the Muppets, from Disney movies, Celtic Thunder or any other song I feel like singing.

Dancing: I learn dances by watching videos that have dances that I like again and again until I get it right. I also choreograph dances to different songs I hear on my iPod or anything by the Muppets that goes good with dancing. Keep in mind, I'm not the best dancer, but at least I have rhythm.

Other talents I have are memorizing movies or parts of movies from memory, I have double jointed fingers (I think I get that on my mom's side of the family) and I know plenty of interesting facts about the Muppets, The Beatles and animals in general and plenty about veterinary medicine, I have to because I have a certification exam for veterinary technicians next month.

MissMusical12

Reaction score
Singing (been taking voice lessons since I was 10 or 11), Acting (been acting since I was 7), Piano (played piano since I was.....12 or 13, I guess, but I caught on quickly), and Clarinet (Been playing it since I was 9 or 10. I'm first chair clarinet now in my high school band). I also have a REALLY good ear for music and my voice teacher and chorus teacher both say I have perfect pitch (most of the time......:big_grin: ) And also, personally, I'm also an okay fanfiction writer. (Not the greatest, though, but I'm okay....:smirk: )

Reactions: mo

Hubert

Reaction score
I really don't have much in the way of special talents...maybe I can scoop something up here...

...I have the ability to burp on demand... :stick_out_tongue: