The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Wow... one of my local channels is actually playing the banned Seinfeld episode "The Puerto Rican Day" right now...

I watch the whole thing on YouTube not too long ago, didn't really care for it too much.
Yeah, that was a pretty blah episode. My favorite part was seeing Elaine lead everybody through the tunnel towards the end, but George's plot was just really weak.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I think the appearance of Cedric and Bob was the only thing that saved the episode, and even that wasn't enough to save it completely.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
The new episode of American Horror Story. The show normally pushes the envelope, but it got super weird this week.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
Apparently, now that Obama has been re-elected, all 50 states want to succeed from the union.
Not sure how they plan to achieve this success. Perhaps Donald Trump is helping out for a big credit on the program? :wink: *loves bad spellers*
------------

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
It was about 36 degrees earlier and I saw some girl on campus wearing this short spandex dress that barely covered her butt, nothing on her legs, and one of those jackets that have short sleeves. I think the icing on the cake was how horrible and fake her bleached hair looked.

The entire time I was behind this chick I was thinking she must be trying to emulate slutty groupies or something :smirk: