Questions about anything

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I think that's how they described the show before it even went on the air, that it was supposed to be a female version of Seinfeld.

Still, I haven't really heard any kind of positive feedback about it, which is why I was surprised to see it's returned for a second season.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I looked up its ratings, figuring that it would have been somewhat of a hit to get renewed, but it finished an astounding 109th in the Nielsens overall, and only 76th in viewers aged 18 through 49. So somebody in the NBC offices must really like Whitney Cummings personally, or all of NBC's pilots this past spring really stunk.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Maybe Chelsea Handler's been pulling some strings, since she seems to have almost as much power as Oprah once had, and I think Whitney Cummings is one of her numerous friends (then again, as nasty and hateful as she is, how is it she actually has any friends)?

But then again, I suppose Whitney would make for a better show than Chelsea's sitcom did... I mean, someone else plays her, while she plays her own sister? That'd be like if Brad Garrett played Ray and Ray Romano played Robert on Everybody Loves Raymond.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Here's a question. I have a Chip Whitley Facebook account to promote the show and I commented on my own link via that account, I actually had a full blown argument with myself. Now is that the new definition of insanity?

Daniel

newsmanfan

Reaction score
Here's a question. I have a Chip Whitley Facebook account to promote the show and I commented on my own link via that account, I actually had a full blown argument with myself. Now is that the new definition of insanity?

Daniel
Nope. That's the new definition of self-promotion in the corporate age. :news:
--------------