Status Message

Hubert

Reaction score
Is that what it's called? The thing that appears under your name, age, gender and location on your little black profile card?

Anyway, I would love to change this, yet it's only once in a blue moon that I can ever even find the spot to change it. It hides in your settings somewhere. Anyone know how to bribe it out?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, it's exactly the same thing as a Facebook status message. Unfortunately, it seems to have been disabled forum-wide, so you're stuck with what you plugged in the last time you actually used or filled it with a status.

Would like it to be reinstated or allow us the option to have it cleared. :sigh:

Hubert

Reaction score
Ah, I see, thank you for the help. I guess that's why I never seem to be able to find it. :stick_out_tongue:

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Yeah, as I posted in another thread, my status says "I can't wait for March 20!" (Referring to the DVD release of The Muppets)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
This is now what, the third thread we have asking about our status messages?

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
No more then the threads about people asking to change their user names.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We'll be doing some testing on status messages this weekend. If possible, the likely result may be that all status messages are cleared but that seems to be a better option than not being able to edit them. The forum will need to be off-line for a little bit for this to happen though so we'll do this during off-peak hours over the weekend.