Who do you think is more popular?

• Kermit the frog

Votes: 22 84.6%
  • Miss Piggy

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters

Hubert

Reaction score
Am I the only one who loved Miss Piggy from the start?
Yes.

To be honest, though I don't mind Piggy and realize how integral part of the Muppets she is, I still to this day don't necessarily LIKE her. I basically came to terms with her and that's all.

Stone me.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
I knew Kermit the Frog before Miss Piggy because when I first started watching Sesame Street, Kermit the Frog was on it. I remember enjoying the Elevator Operator sketch where Kermit gets angry at The Count for not letting him stop on the 7th floor.
Good times! :smile:

TheWeirdoGirl

Reaction score
I think the reason that it took me a while to like Piggy was because I've been a Kermit fan for as long as I can remember. I've had a lot of love for Kermit pretty much my whole life because of Sesame Street. And when I got into The Muppet Show, I didn't like Piggy because of the way she karate chopped and chased after Kermit. And I just thought she was annoying in general. I really didn't start to like her until after I saw the new movie. But even now, she still gets on my nerves sometimes.

Misskermie

Reaction score
Oh my GLOB!
No WONDER everyone hates Piggy at school but me.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
It took me awhile to get used to Piggy. Watching The Muppet Show gave me a much larger appreciation for her, seeing how her character developed and grew throughout the series. In public appearances she's pretty one-dimensional, but in the series, there's a lot to her.

Mister Muppet

Reaction score
For me Kermit :smile: will always be more popular than miss piggy He has been and will most likely always be my favourite character and I think he is more well known than miss piggy

Hubert

Reaction score
No problem Jaz! I only hate one Muppet. Dr. Van Neuter. I'm sorry fans, but I only saw him in Muppets From Space, and NOBODY tries to remove one of my favorite Muppet's brains. I love Gonzo too much.
I like Dr. Phil. I've never gotten to see him all that much, but I like what I see.

The Muppet that I absolutely hate would be Pepe, while we're on the subject.

but I only saw him in Muppets From Space, and NOBODY tries to remove one of my favorite Muppet's brains.
*hides in the dark at the thought that I worship a villain who put Piggy in jail*