New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

cjd874

Reaction score
Hello! I have been a Muppet fan since I was little. I had four SS dolls when I was a baby: Cookie Monster, Ernie, Bert, and my favorite: Oscar the Grouch wearing an "I Love Trash shirt." I loved watching the classic Muppet movies & SS home videos. I have explored this forum as a guest for many years and there are lots of great topics that you address. Look forward to sharing my thoughts with you!

BooberGypsy

Reaction score
Welcome cjd874! I too just joined and had been lurking ^_^ I think we're gonna like it here.

Hubert

Reaction score
Hello, cjd874!!!!

Welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy it here.

Reaction score
Hello, everyone!
I just joined today and to say that this site is an answer to my prayers would not be exaggerating. I have been a fan of the Muppets, Sesame Street, and the Fraggles since my earliest memories. I remember sitting in front of the TV watching "The Muppet Show" and every Christmas watching my slowly deteriorating VHS of "The Muppet Family Christmas". I remember Mr. Hooper from Sesame Street and seeing the first episode of The Fraggles and loving it from the start. It's nice to see that there are others who love all of these wonderful, imaginative characters as much as I do.
Looking forward to some fun!

P.S. Just to let everyone know, my avatar is my cat, Baby, who is blind, but every time she hears Kermit or Piggy on the TV, she perks up and sits quietly in front of the TV listening. I guess she's a fan too!:smile: