Muppet Garden Ornaments By Slotz(UK)

muppetperson

Reaction score
A UK company called Slotz produced a range of resin/fibreglass Muppet Garden ornaments in 2006.They made Statler and Waldorf individual Plant Stix,Statler and Waldorf together both standing and sitting on a bench.They also made a fibreglass Kermit on a rock as "The Thinker".Below are these figures, which was only part of the range.Could others please post pics of the other items that were made.was there a Fozzie?Thanks.

Mrs AysheaGonzo

Reaction score
A UK company called Slotz produced a range of resin/fibreglass Muppet Garden ornaments in 2006.They made Statler and Waldorf individual Plant Stix,Statler and Waldorf together both standing and sitting on a bench.They also made a fibreglass Kermit on a rock as "The Thinker".Below are these figures, which was only part of the range.Could others please post pics of the other items that were made.was there a Fozzie?Thanks.
Does anyone know where I can get these statues/ornaments from as my son broke my Statler and Waldorf standing up and I now only have their heads :eek::cry:

muppetperson

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get these statues/ornaments from as my son broke my Statler and Waldorf standing up and I now only have their heads :eek::cry:
Sorry to hear that.I guess the best place to search is ebay, but they are very rare, so save a search so you will be notifed when they are listed.Good luck.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Hey, never seen a fozzie in this set. I have in addition to those pictured a set of terracotta plant pots. Kermit face on large, piggy, animal and fozzie on the small one. I have a large kermit figurine seated with his legs crossed and a miss piggy figure medium size with sunglasses on her head and a yellow polka dot bikini! I think these two may have only been prototype though! There was also a statler and Waldorf water feature. Both stood under a tree and the water fell around them. I think there was a kermit and piggy on a bench water feature too! I will try to post pics soon.
Chris

Ps Peter, can't find your muppet Robin Hood pin thread, but the rowlf pin is on eBay UK right now!

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Here is a print advert for the flower pots.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Hey, never seen a fozzie in this set. I have in addition to those pictured a set of terracotta plant pots. Kermit face on large, piggy, animal and fozzie on the small one. I have a large kermit figurine seated with his legs crossed and a miss piggy figure medium size with sunglasses on her head and a yellow polka dot bikini! I think these two may have only been prototype though! There was also a statler and Waldorf water feature. Both stood under a tree and the water fell around them. I think there was a kermit and piggy on a bench water feature too! I will try to post pics soon.
Chris

Ps Peter, can't find your muppet Robin Hood pin thread, but the rowlf pin is on eBay UK right now!
Drats, I must have missed Rowlf.

Emma0104

Reaction score
I have the Statler and Waldorf water feature, but cant work out how to load up a photo! lol

Kermieuk

Reaction score
There is also a boxed statler and Waldorf sat on a bench with an old fashioned street lamp behind them. It plugs in and actually light up in the garden!!