The “What did you do today?” thread

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
Just returned from a meet up with other Bronies to watch the premiere of the new season of MLP:FiM. (Don't be hatin'! :stick_out_tongue:)

Better than expected. We started by watching some Avatar episodes, then the host decided to tell us at the last minute that he was babysitting his younger siblings as well. Then we had food while we watched the episode and it was really good (though the villain was defiantly no Discord). So it was relatively safe for the kiddies.

Then someone had the bright idea of watching YT vids of people playing Slender...

I have an odd social life. Fun, but odd.

Reactions: mo

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I saw Wreck-It-Ralph yesterday. Wasn't too fond of it.
It's too bad that this is making more than Frankenweenie did at the box office. That was a much better movie. :frown:

Vincent L

Reaction score
This weekend, I went to southern Taiwan with my family. My father is having a meet-up with classmates.

Hubert

Reaction score
All I did today was go to church and sit on this forum. :embarrassed:

What? I can't help it if my life goes on frequent mission trips...

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Today, I went to north of Indiana to see my grandmother, aunt and uncle. Before we even got there, I started singing Cottleson Pie, but I forgot the lyrics. Rats! :sympathy:

I got along with my aunt and uncle very well, but my grandmother... I had to repeat my questions or my words since she couldn't hear me. Poor thing! :dreamy: I still love her though and I gave her a hug before we left.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I watched football and might I add my team won! YEAH! and I did laundry. Again watching paint dry is more interesting.

Hubert

Reaction score
I watched football and might I add my team won! YEAH! and I did laundry. Again watching paint dry is more interesting.
*adds a desk and a can of paint to the bottom of Christmas shopping list*