The Winter Holidays Thread

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
What can I say except that I'm the biggest fan Christmas ever had. :halo: The same old store windows I pass everyday are suddenly all decked out and gorgeous. It's like Kermit said "Life would just pass by in a blur if it weren't for times like this." :smile:

But I also really enjoy Thanksgiving for the Macy's parade and getting to see my family. Plus I always take the time to look back at the Beatles Anthology which came out in November 1995. Such an exciting time, hehe.

Plus it's my Starscream doll's first Thanksgiving, as you can tell by the avatar, lol.

Hubert

Reaction score
I love Thanksgiving for so many reasons...the parade first, then seeing family, then eating delicious food, then beginning to get pumped up for Christmas time. :big_grin:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I wanna change my avatar to Christmas ones so bad! But I'm still trying to hold out a little more.

Vincent L

Reaction score
My collection of Robin MCC avatars are just dying to come out, but I want to wait until Dezember.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I have a bunch of Muppets items I want for Christmas so next week when my husband gets paid it's happy shopping for me! :big_grin:

Hubert

Reaction score
My collection of Robin MCC avatars are just dying to come out, but I want to wait until Dezember.
*Vincent continues to make Hubert envious that he has a character to collect avatars of*

Vincent L

Reaction score
*Vincent continues to make Hubert envious that he has a character to collect avatars of*
Just pick one from a dice roll, for pete's sake.

[notices the stupid typo in my post]

Hubert

Reaction score
Just pick one from a dice roll, for pete's sake.
You mean my Muppet Yahtzee dice? Those characters seem to major :stick_out_tongue:

*notices the "pete's sake" in the post*

Should I use him?

[notices the stupid typo in my post]
That "Dezember" actually looks kinda cool, like the hipster version of "December."

"Hey dude, what's up? Buy me a present in Dezember and I'll give you a pony."

(Yeah...that was really random)

Vincent L

Reaction score
Hey, that won't be such a bad idea!

That "Dezember" actually looks kinda cool, like the hipster version of "December."
It's the German version of December. You can always tell when I'm memorizing the vocabulary words.

Hubert

Reaction score
I almost said that it looks like the German version of December, but then I was afraid that it would look too stereotypical, so I rather went with hipsters and ponies.