New Book: The 12 Days of a Muppet Christmas

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
I ran across this book today at the store...
http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/File:Twelve-days-of-muppet-christmas.jpg

a Muppet book called "The 12 Days of a Muppet Christmas", its really funny and cute....i found myself tee hee heeing :smile: I bought 2 copys one for myself and the other to put away when we plan to have a kid in a few years! :smile:

So has ANY other MCer's see this book?

Hubert

Reaction score
Out of curiosity, there a certain store you found it at that you'd recommend looking for it?

*wonders if I'm wasting time only to rub into Pinky's face if I can get the book*

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
the gf and I were outta town and just went for like a 2 hr ride and stopped at some stores and i found the muppet xmas book at some local store, the name i dodnt even remember ...

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Got any Barnes and Nobles in the middle of nowhere, Hubert? JK. That's where I got mine. :smile:

Hubert

Reaction score
Got any Barnes and Nobles in the middle of nowhere, Hubert? JK. That's where I got mine. :smile:
Unfortunately, no. Now I wonder if I'm better off going to the small "Books a Million" near me or looking around at a TRU, which sometimes has books of this like.

Vincent L

Reaction score
For the love of Pete… that's some weird art.
But at least Robin is in there

DannyRWW

Reaction score
I got the muppet costume party one and it had me rolling over laughing just from the sheer amount of puns in it...so yeah I'll get any of these picture books that have come out