Who knows about your fandom?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
If you ask me, this seems like a relatively redundant thread. I'm just sayin', it'd be like if we had a thread asking if anybody knows if we breathe.

Misskermie

Reaction score
Everyone does! In fact, my gym teacher saw the muppet commercial, and then said she thought of me!

robodog

Reaction score
I had a wierd reverse situation with my mom. It was I that didn't know SHE liked the Muppets. Back when the last movie came out I mentioned something about wanting to see it. She told me she wanted to see it too. Turns out all those times she took me to see the original movies when I was little that she enjoyed them as much as I did. She also liked Labyrinth. She took me to see that one too when I was nine.
Sadly she'll never get to see The Muppets. She died of cancer several months ago before it came on DVD or Pay Per View.

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Everybody knows I like the Muppets in my grade. It's actually a good thing, because I can relate to my teachers about them. :smile:

Hubert

Reaction score
Everybody knows I like the Muppets in my grade. It's actually a good thing, because I can relate to my teachers about them. :smile:
That was always a fun thing for me in school...me and my English teacher would often go into a full out Muppet conversation in the middle of class. :smile:

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Yeah, it's a good icebreaker. There are always a few who like to talk about it with me. By the way, this is a great thread. Thanks for making it! :smile:

Hubert

Reaction score
Talk about differing opinions...one user calls this great and another calls it relatively redundant... :stick_out_tongue:

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
My family knows about it. Everybody in my grade and the other grades too also know about it, becuase last year, when it became known that I was a Muppet fan, I was given one heck of a year. (And I mean that in a bad way).
I haven't really been bothered this year, maybe they all just grew up already. But it seems to be that everyone has a problem with my fandom. The new movie definatley helped that, becuase when my family saw it, they all loved it.

But every once in a while, I get a stupid remark about the Muppets. It's been getting less and less, but still...

Slackbot

Reaction score
People know. I make no effort to hide it, and if they don't like it, ain't no skin off my nose. It's something I enjoy, and if they want to criticize it, I won't even bother to defend it. If they'd rag on me for liking Muppets, then their opinion ain't important to me.