The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
If you have adblock, you can block it from showing up by right clicking, click block ad, then click the video

Hubert

Reaction score
If I'm correct, if I do that, then that will just block every YT video that appears...

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Sorry, I wasn't specific enugh...

click on block add on this page

Hubert

Reaction score
Ah, that is a good thought...I should try it...

Hubert

Reaction score
Um... :eek:

This is why I steer clear of Microsoft products whenever possible...

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I don't think you are looking at it from a gamer standpoint...

No matter what computer you use you are still being monitored by your isp and stuff...

From a gaming standpoint, its really bad. It means that if you go to your friends house, you won't be allowed to play a game they have that you do not own...the system will lock you out f it...

Hubert

Reaction score
No matter what computer you use you are still being monitored by your isp and stuff...
But it's not like they're spying on you with a camera...

From a gaming standpoint, its really bad. It means that if you go to your friends house, you won't be allowed to play a game they have that you do not own...the system will lock you out f it...
I do understand that. It's just really strange to me...how is this even completely legal?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Practically every single thread in this particular board says the last post was made by Pinky.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Practically every single thread in this particular board says the last post was made by Pinky.
That's because by evening I have like 20+ alerts. :stick_out_tongue: I don't really come on here during the day so at night I'm basically playing catch up. But like I've said before on here I have no life.