The Compliment Thread

Katzi428

Reaction score
This is the first time I've seen this thread.
So here are all my thank yous:
(BTW,if we've "spoken" before & you're not on here it's an oversight,don't be hurt,OK?)
First & foremost: to Phil (our Frog in chief): -Thanks SO much for making Muppet Central!
To Ed/the Count: Not only for being a great mod , but for being a wonderful friend. It helps that we have some stuff in common (not just the fact that we both love the Muppets)

To Snowthy/Jadar/real name Joseph -Yeah I know I'm not (nor will I EVER be) Kathy Greenwood - Your crazy sense of humor ALWAYS has me laughing! (Give props to Steve D'Monster too OK?)

Newsie/Kris- (my sister from another mister:wink: ) - I'm SO glad we've become such great friends! You've blamed me inhaling catnip when we chat on the phone because I'm laughing so darn hard! You have an incredible sense of humor! (I don't give my cats catnip! And I don't do the "human" stuff if you catch my drift)
FuzzyGobo/Brian- (Poor guy probably doesn't have power right now but deserves a nod) Thanks for bringing back memories of things that I've forgotten about the 70s! Old TV shows in NY & NJ! Talk about mind blowing!
To everyone that's cared about my health! -A BIG thank you & a BIG ((((HUG))))) I think we're all a family when it comes to that! In the past 14(?) years that MC has been open I may have had a few scares about possible surgeries. But I haven't had to go through them. knock wood
Love ya all!

Katzi428

Reaction score
I forgot to compliment someone:
Vincent Liu...this ones for YOU, kiddo!
You have good taste in favorite Muppets! :wink: No wait! That's not all! I read your poems. They're really FANTASTIC!!Someone here has something to say. Young guest?
Robin: Hi Mr Liu! I especially liked the one about me! waving armsYAAAAYYY!!!!

Hubert

Reaction score
Thanks to all who have recently complimented me...I think I've gotten more than I deserve.