Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 43

Drtooth

Reaction score

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I hope Oscarfan's still getting the episode files. Since he has to go to college and he has no DVR in his dorm, he needs to see what we all are seeing.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I hope Oscarfan's still getting the episode files. Since he has to go to college and he has no DVR in his dorm, he needs to see what we all are seeing.
Thanks your concern, I suppose.

I don't need to see what you're seeing. Chillax, man. This is between me and Philip, not you. I get the episodes when I get the episodes, end of story. I'm not impatient or demanding, I'm very thankful. Just watch the episodes when they air and don't concern yourself with when I see them. I'm not the end-all-be-all of Sesame viewers ya' know.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Thanks your concern, I suppose.

I don't need to see what you're seeing. Chillax, man. This is between me and Philip, not you. I get the episodes when I get the episodes, end of story. I'm not impatient or demanding, I'm very thankful. Just watch the episodes when they air and don't concern yourself with when I see them. I'm not the end-all-be-all of Sesame viewers ya' know.
Okay, then. Let's hope you see them soon.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Agreed! As much as I dislike seeing Sesame Street carved up into several mini-shows starring one character, those "Elmo: the Musical" sketches are both funnier and more educational than "Elmo's World" ever was. There's still a predictable structure, but none of it feels like pointless filler; the humor and plot twists add to the curriculum bits instead of feeling tacked-on. Plus, Elmo finally seems to have gotten over his obsession with birthday cakes; many thanks to the writers for not continuing that running gag from "Elmo's World" into the new mini-show!
Exactly. I'd much rather own an ETM DVD than an EW one. The only EW DVDs I have are Wild Wild West, Happy Holidays, The Street we Live On, What Makes You Happy, Opposites, All About Faces, Penguins and Friends and People in Your Neighborhood.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
"President the Musical" was a great example of how awesome ETM can be. Creative story and jokes and Stephanie's vocals were astounding as always.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
That is a great song, and I'm having trouble figuring out if that's Frank Oz or Eric Jacobson as Grover. I want to say Frank Oz. The voice sounds a little different from what I'm used to hearing from Oz, but voices do tend to change after a certain number of years, even when performed by the same person.
Yeah. That's true. I've noticed even before Frank's retirement specifically in "Muppets From Space" his voice for Piggy and Fozzie seemed to be a bit deeper than in earlier years.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Yeah. That's true. I've noticed even before Frank's retirement specifically in "Muppets From Space" his voice for Piggy and Fozzie seemed to be a bit deeper than in earlier years.
Today I was watching the 1990s remake of Up and Down, and I noticed Cookie Monster's voice sounding a bit deeper than I'm used to Frank's Cookie Monster sounding.